72.)

It was 1 in the afternoon and Renae and Ayanna were sitting in the salon getting their hair done for tonight.

Kwan and Kingston had a reservation at one of Kwan's expensive restaurants where they would be having a double date while the twins stayed the night with Mrs. Capri.

"Three more months... are you nervous?" Ayanna asked picking up the magazine.

"Yes and then I'm not, it's like a mix," Renae giggled.

"Yuh getting married?" Renae's stylist asked.

"Yup," Renae smiled hitting her lock button to show the lock screen she had of Kingston and the girls.

"Oh wow... gud looking,"

"Wah? Let mi see," another lady interjected and Ayanna laughed stopping her from walking over.

"Sit down Sheryl, you got a thing for young men,"

"Dey do it better," Sheryl said then walked around Ayanna and approached Renae.

"Go ahead and try something with her man, she's good with guns," Ayanna smirked and Renae laughed allowing Sheryl to see the picture of King.

"Mhm," She hummed walking back to her seat and picked up her glass.

"Just lakka dat damn Kwan... crisp mmm,"

Ayanna cut her eyes at her and turned her chair some.

"See Sheryl, yuh know dis gyal go bananas ova dat bwoy," Lori stated catching on to Ayanna's expression.

"Shi kno mi just play, Kwan don't waah mi,"

"Sure don't," Ayanna replied and Renae laughed covering her face with her phone.

"Yuh American lakka Ayanna yeh?" A woman who was getting her hair styled in box braids asked Renae.

"Yup," Renae answered putting her phone down.

"Yuh lakka it dehyah?"

"She's not fluent in Patios yet," Ayanna spoke up when Renae frowned her face up in confusion.

"She wants to know if you like it here," Ayanna clarified.

"Oh... yes I do, I believe this will be our permanent residency for quite some time,"

"Yuh met Nicole?" She asked and Ayanna eyed the lady but quickly shifted her gaze when Renae looked at her.

"I'm not sure, who is she?" Renae asked.

"Nobody," Ayanna said looking at the lady.

"Shi dangerous...pretty gyal but ugly on di inside, so evil," Sheryl revealed flipping through her magazine.

Renae looked over at Ayanna slightly confused.

"She lives around here or something?"

"Nah, she went back home... for good," Ayanna answered looking over at Lori.

"Wah are di plans for tonight? Any yuh gyals making pickneys?" Lori asked changing the subject.

"Mi sure hope so, mi waah one more gyal," a lady sitting under the dryer said and everyone laughed.

"Wah bout yuh?" Sheryl asked looking at Renae.

"Shouldn't you be grabbing lunch or something? Her business isn't your concern," Ayanna cut in.

Some days she liked Sheryl and other days she didn't, she was the human form of the town's newspaper and loved to tell everyone else's business but hers.