77.)

"How long have you been doing this?" Daytona asked glancing at Ayanna. She was currently in South Carolina helping her client with the interior design since she's done a good job with the wedding setup.

It's been 4 months since Ayanna had seen Quentin but he did apologize to her via FaceTime then sent a edible arrangement package that Kwan threw right in the garbage.

"A... Yanna," Dayton slowly annunciated.

She could not say Ayanna's name in full no matter how many times Ayanna tried to help her.

"Sorry, I actually took internships for interior designing during college just to get a feel of what was to come,"

"So, like seven years maybe?" Daytona inquired and Ayanna nodded.

"You're good at this,"

Smiling, Ayanna followed her into the kitchen. "You want a new kitchen island installed correct?"

"Yes, I want marble or a cute granite stone countertop," Daytona answered.

"Any particular color?" Ayanna asked scrolling on her iPad.

"I'm in love with fuchsia,"

Ayanna stared at her for a moment then nodded. "I'll have to have my team actually paint it then, I don't nor ever seen any countertops in that color unless it's been painted or airbrushed,"

"That's fine, long as it looks as if it was made that way, I'm ok with that," Daytona assured.

"Alright, let's see what else you want to get into,"...

After walking through the rest of the house Ayanna got everything ordered and sent for, for Daytona she went on her way after collecting half of the payment for her time and the rest once the work is done. After grabbing something to eat from Zaxby's, Ayanna made her way home only to find an unmarked car in her driveway with the windows awfully tinted.

Driving by her house, she circled the area for quite a few minutes before she grabbed her phone to call Kwan. The curious side of her wanted to go in head first to see who the hell was at her house but the smart side of her told her to call Kwan, since this was his expertise.

"Pretty gyal," Kwan answered on the first ring.

Ayanna smiled like she's done many of times at the nickname before replying, "Hey... I know you're out of range but you think you can send one of your guys my way?"

"For wah?" He asked.

"There's an unmarked car in my driveway an—"

"It'z mine Ya, cum inside ma," he chuckled.

"For real Kwan?" She asked turning her car around.

"Who else would follow yuh across di world pretty gyal?"

Blushing, Ayanna looked down at her lap then back up at the street as she made her way back home. "I'm pulling in,"

"I'm inside," he replied before hanging up.

Pulling in behind Kwan's car, Ayanna killed the engine and gathered her things before getting out just as Kwan opened the front door for her wearing nothing but a pair of gray joggers that stopped 3 inches above his ankles, he wore a crisp ocean blue T-shirt and had a pair of slides that his aunt made on his feet with a obvious new lineup.

"When did you get here? And how did you get inside?"

"I make copies of every key yuh get ma for these trips," he chuckled taking the laptop and bag from her.