38.)

"Stop squirming you little brat!" Ahmed's accomplice gritted before smacking fire out of Renae.

"Aye nigga! She's pregnant!" Ahmed barked as he swerved lanes. "I'm trying to stop her ass from moving or else we'll all be dead,"

"Tie her fucking legs together, how hard is it do one simple thing? Swear niggas can't comprehend simple instructions," Ahmed stressed as he threw the duct tape in the back seat.

When the guy reached for Renae's legs she kicked him dead in the face and tried to crawl towards the back of the truck but he snatched her back and went to hit her but Ahmed caught his arm mid-swing.

"What the fuck did I just say?"

Sucking his teeth, the guy glared at Renae and pressed the barrel of the gun into her stomach. "Either keep still or this baby of yours blood will be on your hands,"

Swallowing the lump in her throat, Renae stared him down as he forcefully tied her legs together then covered her mouth with the duct tape.

"What the hell are we going to do with her? I thought we just wanted the old bitch?"

"Two for the price of one, either they'll choose or we'll do it for them," Ahmed shrugged.

Renae tried to pay attention to their surroundings as much as possible but the blood trickling from her head had her dizzy. She wasn't sure if it came from the funny looking guy or if she hit her head while trying to get out of Ahmed's hold.

Whatever it was, had her out before she even knew it.

Renae woke up in a familiar place, it wasn't clean but the living room looked familiar. As she looked around, she noticed Egypt tied up to a chair across from her but what really stopped her heart was seeing Mama Karen tied up unconscious with her face bruised.

Oh my God. Renae thought as she tried to wiggle out of the ropes but there was no use.

"Finally up," Ahmed laughed as he stood in the corner with a syringe in his hand.

"Family reunion," He smirked walking towards Egypt and stabbed the needle into her arm. It took a moment, but she gasped looking around frantically.

It broke Renae's heart, she didn't look like her mother anymore, her hair was thin, she was thin, she had deep bags underneath her eyes, her skin looked like it was peeling and her lips were as dry as chalk. She had one shoe on and one shoe off and her jeans were torn.

Unable to stare at her any longer, Renae dropped her head.

"Look who finally showed up," Egypt laughed once she noticed Renae. "And you're pregnant, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree I see," she snickered then screamed when Ahmed backhanded her.

"Cut the bullshit and tell her why she's here," He gritted pulling her head back and Egypt groaned.

"Ok baby," she tried to sound sexy and Ahmed turned his nose up.

"Talk!" He ordered smacking her in the back of her head.

Frowning, Egypt looked at Ahmed then at Renae and rolled her eyes. "Ahmed isn't your father,"

Renae felt as if she were dreaming, she did not hear that right, that was definitely not what Egypt just said.

Ahmed removed the duct tape from Renae's mouth and motioned for her to speak but she was at loss for words. In a sense, she was relieved to know her father wasn't a drug addict but she was also pissed that Ahmed was forced on her and was the cause of majority of her issues.