7.) His reason to breathe

RENAE
7 that evening

"King?" Renae called entering the living room.

After what happened hours ago, they showered and fell asleep together but when she woke up King was gone.

"Babe?" She called shaking him slightly.

Opening his eyes, she pouted seeing how sad they were.

Without saying anything, he pulled her down onto the couch with him and just hugged her.

"Please talk to me King... I just wanna help." She pleaded.

She was used to him being so strong and always looking after her not so broken like this.

Now it was her turn to be there for him.

"Just lay with me." He mumbled rubbing on her ass.

Feeling his dick rise, she tried to move but he wouldn't let her.

"Can I?" He asked rubbing her through her panties slowly.

Sucking in a breath, she nodded.

Lifting up, she helped him remove her panties then pulled his dick from his shorts.

"Just listen ok." He spoke laying her back.

Nodding, she watched as his eyes examined her body.

As if he were taking photogenic copies afraid of never seeing her again.

Coming out of his shorts fully, he stuck his index finger inside her and she whimpered.

Pulling his finger out, he stared at the clear coat then at her.

Sliding his finger back in, he rotated it around slowly enjoying the gushy sounds.

Pulling his finger out, he licked it clean then positioned himself at her entrance.

"Just listen." He spoke pulling her body towards his and leaned down towards her face.

Connecting their lips, King kissed her with ferocity taking her mouth with a fiery possession.

Tasting her sweetness with slow licks, Renae whimpered.

A shiver ran through his body stiffening his already erect shaft.

Pulling from the kiss, King traced his fingers along her skin until his fingertips met with her peaked nipple.

Arching up, Renae bit down on her lip as his dick brushed against her inner thigh.

Teasing her with the tip of his dick, King kissed her.

Making a trail from her lips to her jaw, towards her neck then back to her soft lips.

Renae slid her hands along the muscles of his chest as their breath grew rapid as their tongues probed one another's mouths.

Catching her lower lip between his teeth, Renae let out a soft moan.

Pulling from the heated kiss, King eased his hand down between her thighs and rubbed on her clit.