20.)

Stop calling me apologizing, don't even start it
Hope you find what you looking for, back on the market
Let's agree to disagree, don't explain shit to me
I got my own money, there's nobody I need I need my own space
I'm single again, who's who I'm mingling wit
Ballplayers center seats to the game
Ringside still doing my thing
Change my number, switch my cars up
Six months with you match my cars up

Trina, I'm Single Again played throughout Renae's dance studio as she watched her ladies dance. Tonight was ladies night, so it was a mixture of Renae's female students and some locals who signed up for the class. Once they got back from Houston almost two weeks ago, they got back to work. Renae's been so busy with dance and her Real Estate work she's been slacking on working with Jamel them. King didn't make much of a fuss about it, he liked when she was doing work that didn't involve her taking penitentiary chances. March had came and gone, it was April 14th and she knew she had to go visit her family either this week or in May but she couldn't keep putting it off, she just been busy and tired lately.

"It all started so promising, got my own diamonds so I gave him back the promise ring," The ladies sang along as they flip their hair and got their best Tyra Banks on. Renae smiled just watching the ladies have fun and her students seem to have gotten a kick out of them as well. Majority of the women that signed up for her class tonight were single, so they were really showing out.

"What Trina say?" Renae smirked egging them on. "I'm single again, back on the prowl!"

"WE THOUGHT HE WAS PERFECT, WE DON'T KNOW HOW!" The women yelled at the top of their lungs, Renae laughed nodding to the beat. Elena walked into the middle of the circle and started to vogue. "Oh shit," Renae chuckled standing and leaned against her table to watch.

Elena dropped down and pushed herself back up. Sydney and a few of the ladies started cheering her on, Elena was getting her Teyana Taylor on and Renae was truly impressed. She knew her students had talent, but it was as if they had new things to show her every day.

"We need to get a stripper pole up in here Renae, I would really fuck it up," Elena giggled and the ladies nodded eagerly. "Oh nah," Renae laughed sitting back down. "I don't know about all of that,"

"Why not? You're a dance instructor, it would be good." Ms. Tina spoke but Renae shook her head. "I like how things are now, I know how to teach a sexy routine without a pole." She assured and Sydney agreed. "We're supposed to be learning a routine to Chris Brown Take You Down,"

"No," Renae began as she picked up the routine sheet. "We did the two Nicki songs, we did one of Trey's, we did old school and just finished the Trina one. Chris wasn't an option."

"Well can we? I'm just tryna get my nasty on." Tina laughed doing a hip thrust, Elena and Sydney pursed their lips and Renae just stared at her as the other ladies laughed. "That was the last routine Ms. Tina, sorry" Renae smiled softly as she packed her things up. "I gotta sign up for a next class huh?"

"Yup," Everyone answered then laughed.

The ladies gathered their belongings then said their goodbyes. "See you next week Nae!" Elena yelled on her way out. Renae sat for a moment checking her schedule for next week, she had the rest of this week clear and she just wanted to sit in the house. Her therapy sessions were going well, King had even started going with her. Renae stopped taking the meds and decided to work on herself the best way she knew how, writing. She didn't like the way the pills made her feel and they often gave her flashbacks to when she attempted to kill herself. King was hesitant as was Tish and her other therapist but they trusted her judgement.