59.)

It was Thanksgiving morning and Mama Karen, Tamia, Lucy, and Mrs. Capri were in the kitchen preparing the food and getting breakfast out of the way.

The men were out getting a few more drinks and watermelons while Renae sat in the movie room with Eve and the twins watching Monsters Inc.

"Normally for Thanksgiving, I always starve myself until the food is done," Eve laughed as she picked up a mango and peeled it.

"I still do that now, but since Mrs. Capri offered to cook breakfast I don't mind it,"

"Yeah, I do enjoy her cooking and I can see you've been eating well here," Eve giggled touching Renae's thigh.

"I've been trying," Renae laughed peeling the banana for Reign.

"Is that all they eat?"

"No, they love literally everything but bananas seem to become Reign's favorite and Kaari seems to love mangoes more," Renae explained.

"I can see that," Eve said watching Kaari stuff her mouth with the mango slices.

"They're gonna be short, I can tell," she added and Renae laughed.

"That's what my dad said, he said they'll take after me or will be a little shorter,"

"I can see it," Eve replied picking up a kiwi slice and offered it to Kaari but she pushed her hand away and Renae laughed.

"No, no," she said before stuffing her mouth.

Eve gasped and looked at Renae who was laying there laughing her ass off.

"What did I do?"

"Nothing," Renae giggled.

"Give her a mango and she'll take it," she added and Eve did just that and sure enough Kaari took it from her and smiled.

"Oh you bougie bougie," Eve teased and Renae laughed nodding.

"More like picky," Renae smiled looking towards the door just as Dajon walked in.

Kaari dropped her fruit and stood up giggling and Reign looked at Renae then at Dajon and held out her half-eaten banana.

"You just had to come in here," Renae smirked when Dajon laid between her and Eve and Kaari sat on his stomach trying to feed him the mushy mango.

"Y'all already knew I was coming for this one," he said then let Kaari feed him and she squealed when he tried to bite her finger.

"DJ!" Reign beamed.

Renae, Dajon and Eve looked at each other then at an excited Reign.

"What'd she just say?" He asked having a hard time believing his own ears.

"DJ!" She repeated.

"Oh I'm finna act a fool," Dajon laughed sitting up and sat Reign on lap grinning.

"Say it again mama,"

Reign stared at him nervously as if she said something wrong then looked at Renae for help.

"Say it again babygirl," Renae encouraged.

Reign looked at her messy hands then at Kaari who was too busy enjoying her fruit.

"I don't know," Reign said holding her hands up.

"DJ," Dajon said pointing to himself. "That's me, mama,"

"Me!" Reign laughed clapping her hands.

"I think we scared her," Renae laughed laying back.

"She gon' say it again, watch," Dajon nodded laying back down and Eve picked up a few wipes to clean Reign's hands then wiped her mouth.