54.)

It was the morning of King's birthday, although he and Renae were still on the fence about things, she still made sure to celebrate his day.

Kwan had set up a birthday breakfast for King at one of his restaurants, so once Renae got the twins dressed in matching olive green Daddy's Favorites outfits, she showered, got dressed and went to wake Kingston up.

With a small vanilla cupcake in her hand with a single candle burning, the girls crawled along Renae with balloons in the hand and their personal birthday card in the other. Once they reached the bed, Renae sat the cupcake on the nightstand and picked the twins up and placed them on the bed allowing them to crawl on King as she recorded.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Renae beamed and the girls started swinging the balloons and giggling as King turned over slowly.

"Dada!" They chimed sitting up and Renae laughed picking up the cupcake and handed it to King who was still fighting his sleep.

"Damn, it's dat time already," he chuckled sitting up and placed the girls in his lap as he closed his eyes and made a wish before blowing the candle out and the girls laughed excitedly staring at the smoke.

"Twenty-five... you feel old?" Renae giggled zooming in on him.

"Not at all," he replied giving the girls some of the cupcake before he ate the rest then picked up Reign's card.

"To da best daddy in da world, thank you for helping mommy create me," He read then laughed at Reign's little scribbles.

"She tried to draw a heart so bad," Renae laughed.

"You did good mama," He said before smothering Reign with kisses and she laughed uncontrollably as she waved the balloons.

Kaari held up her card and King smiled taking it from her.

"I'm only younger by a few minutes but between the both of us, I'm actually the oldest," King laughed looking at Kaari who had the biggest smile on her face as if she understood him.

"I just wanna know how you picked these out," King laughed looking at Renae.

"It was easy, I'm starting to learn their personalities," she shrugged going into the closet to get his bag.

King looked at the balloons the girls were holding and laughed to himself, they had pictures of him and the girls on it from their photo shoot.

Renae sat on the side of the bed and handed King his gift bag and Kaari crawled over onto her lap and played with her necklace.

He had 3 Foot Locker gift cards that had $800 on each, he had 3 Champs gift cards with $500 on each, he had a build a Bear membership from the girls that were actually for their benefit.

Picking up the white wrapped box, King untied it and pulled out the sculpture of him standing as he looked down at the girls as they smiled big.

The words The Greatest Love was engraved on the stand part with their birthdate underneath. The sculpture was life like and had every detail without missing anything.

King admired it for a while as his eyes grew misty and Reign touched his cheek making Renae smile and fan at her eyes.

"You didn't have to do dis,"

"I wanted to," Renae replied smiling down at Kaari.

She hated when they fought especially over things that could have been avoided or settled with some sort of compromise. Renae could argue and be mad at anyone else in the world but when she and King fought it felt as if she were losing her best friend.