3.) Where it started

DAJON
Virginia

"COME ON SON!" Bryson cheered when Dajon shot a 3 pointer.

"That's my nephew!" Tamia yelled clapping proudly and Karen laughed.

He was in his last year of school and decided to join as many sport programs he could to expand his chances of getting some scholarships for college.

"I wish Zuri were here to see this." Karen added, once she found out Renae's middle name and heard that most of them called her it she began calling Renae "Zuri"

Sometimes it was "Z bug" but most times "Zuri."

"They've been gone for two months, but I've been recording everything just so they'd have something to watch." Keenan announced as he nodded towards the camcorder that Tamia insisted he should buy.

"YES!" Bryson shouted standing up when Dajon blocked the other player from making the shot.

"He be here barely paying attention to us." Karen joked and Tamia laughed because it was true.

Over the year, Bryson tried his best to work less and spend time with Dajon more.

After the recent things that went down with Renae and him he made a promise to pay more attention to them.

And that's what he's been doing.

Paying more attention and supporting their dreams.

Although none of them knew about Renae's "occupation" with Kingston and Jamel them.

They just knew she was doing well in the Real Estate business and was also making a little extra cash with teaching small hip hop classes.

Having knowledge of Renae out in the streets with Kingston?

Something they didn't know of.

"Is he dating yet?" Karen asked Tamia as the coached called for a time out.

"Nah, he said he wanted to try to do that in college." Keenan answered.

"These lil heifers here must be annoying." She spoke and Tamia laughed nodding.

"These little girls here are fast."

"Can't really blame them, I blame da parents." Karen replied as her phone began ringing.

Grabbing her purse quickly, she pulled out her phone and smiled seeing that it was King FaceTiming her.

Answering the call, Tamia scooted over so she could get a look as well.

The time difference had everyone in shambles.

"There goes my favorite guy." She spoke and King smiled.

"There goes my favorite lady." He replied causing the widest grin to grace her face.

"What it do auntie?" He spoke looking at Tamia.

"Hello there superstar, how are you?" She greeted.

"Pretty good, pretty good."

"Where y'all at?" He asked looking at the people in the background.

"At Dajon's basketball game, he's doing pretty good." Karen answered as Tamia helped her turn the camera around so he could see.

"I told him he could do it, he just had to put his heart in it." He spoke as they turned the camera back around and Keenan leaned over.

"Wassup nigga?"

"Oh shit! Wazzam woe? How long you been there?" King asked and he chuckled.

"Shit a min, I've been recording the game for y'all."