13.) Rocky

RENAE
Feb. 3rd (10 that morning)

"Aw man." Renae murmured sitting up in the bed.

Looking around in confusion, she rubbed her forehead.

"Great... a hangover." She mumbled laying back down and closed her eyes.

She had no memory of coming home last night, last thing she remembered was leaving out the club, that was it.

Sighing, she got up slowly and eased out the bed.

Holding the side of her head, she walked inside the bathroom and frowned at her reflection.

"Damn." She mumbled walking towards the shower and cut it on.

After using the bathroom, she stripped out of her clothes before she stepped inside the shower.

Standing under the cold water, she let it wake her up a bit before she turned it hot.

While washing herself she did some thinking on how she left the house.

She didn't want to leave the way she did but it was like something was pulling at her.

It was weird to her how she just up and flipped in a matter of hours.

She was starting to think there was something wrong with her mentally.

Once she finished her shower, she put on her robe and stood in front of the mirror.

Wiping away the fog, she stared at herself for a moment before she went ahead and brushed her teeth.

Sitting on the bed, Renae sighed softly then shook her head.

Looking down at her hand she frowned.

"My ring."

"I took it." King's voice came into play startling her.

Looking towards the door, she stared at him for a moment.

"You what?"

"Took. It." He repeated.

"For what?"

"You don't want this remember? "I can't do dis anymore." You remember saying that?" He questioned and she looked back down at her naked hand.

"I wasn't talking about the relationship."

"Those were your exact words, so until you can get whatever this is together, this pre proposal is off." He told her and she furrowed her brows.

"What? This isn't what I wanted you should know that. You know me better than I know myself. I was just frustrated and not thinking." She argued.

"Lately I'm not sure who you are anymore." He spoke before walking out the room.

"What the hell?"

**

RENAE'S DANCE STUDIO
2:30 that afternoon