29.)

It's been 4 days since the incident and King had finally got back to his old self and started going out again.

"If we have a girl, who do you think she'll look more like?" Renae asked King as they sat inside Ruby Tuesday's waiting on the rest of the family to get there so they could make their announcement. "Me," He smirked popping his collar and Renae laughed hitting his arm.

"I must be ugly or something,"

King gave her a look and they both busted out laughing. "I can't stand you, bro," he laughed pulling her into him and she giggled.

"Well sit down oop, you already are," she laughed as if she told the funniest joke in the world and King just sat there staring at her.

Renae laughed harder at the face he made and even started snorting which resulted in King laughing. "Fucking mess, on God," he laughed picking up the menu.

"You love this mess," she cooed puckering her lips and he blocked her kiss with the menu causing her to gasp.

"Gotta be quicker than dat," he chuckled and she frowned folding her arms.

"So mean," she mumbled scooting her chair away from him.

"You better toughen up with my seed in there, don't play me like dat," he demanded in a joking tone as he pulled her chair close.

"It's a baby, not a seed," She sassed then stuck her tongue out and he popped her mouth.

"It's my seed," he corrected and she squinted her eyes. "You're mean,"

"And you're hormonal," he shrugged opening the menu. Renae stared a hole in the side of his face then huffed staring at the pretty table cloth.

"King,"

He ignored her, he knew what she was doing. "King," she called again only for him to ignore her yet again.

Sighing, she placed her elbows on the table and rested her hands under her chin and swung her feet like a kid. "Ok, fine you win," she whined and he chuckled softly.

"I'm better at dis than you are, you should know that by now," he smirked touching her nose then placed his hand on her stomach. She smiled about to pick up her menu until Mama Karen entered their area with Dajon and Eve following close behind her.

Mama Karen had her hair styled in a short pixie cut that was dyed a dark black color with a hint of red at the tips. She had plum purple eyeshadow and lashes on with her eyebrows perfectly arched and filled in. She wore a cute red lip stain that she covered with clear gloss, she wore a cute gold blouse and black fitted jeans with a pair of Nikes on her feet that caught Kingston's eyes. She was dressed as if she had plans on meeting her future husband and it made Kingston chuckled.

Dajon had on an all-white sweater that had a zipper across the chest part, he wore black jeans that tightened at the ankles and on his feet were all white Air Force that had his laces tucked. He had on an expensive watch, two big diamond studs and a fresh tapered cut. He had chin hair starting to grow in and Renae smirked when she noticed it.

Eve was actually matching Dajon's fly, but her outfit consisted of a white strapless dress that, she wore all white sandals that strapped around the ankles, she had on a black waist-length jacket, her nails were a pearl pink color that was in a coffin shape, her hair was braided up into a bun that had hair jewels on the braids, her face was bare and to top off her look, she rocked one of Dajon's chains that he had no plans on getting back from her. They were gorgeous together and it made Kingston and Renae both smile.

"This must be something special," Mama Karen smiled as she hugged King tightly then did the same to Renae and rubbed her stomach before King helped her sit down. "It is," Renae smiled also as she embraced Dajon then hugged Eve and rocked a bit before stepping back. "You smell like peaches," She giggled.