43.)

"How you just gonna take a selfie with dat lady's face all in da picture," King chuckled nodding towards the woman in the back

"The same way you had me take a picture of you squatting as if you were actually on the phone," Renae smirked before taking another selfie.

Chuckling, King looked over his shoulder seeing Kwan walking their way with a shorter black lady.

The twins were being looked after by Mrs. Capri and Porsha.

"Why does he know everyone?" Renae laughed putting her phone down just as Kwan and the woman approached their table.

After dapping King up, Kwan hugged Renae then sat down across from King with the lady on his left.

"Hi, I'm Ayanna," the pretty woman spoke extending her hand to Renae.

"Oh wow, the wedding planner,"

"You're gorgeous," Renae added and Ayanna smiled. "Thank you, so what destinations are you guys looking for?"

"Bali," King and Renae answered and Kwan chuckled.

"Whew," Ayanna giggled. "Expensive,"

"Money isn't a problem," King assured.

"Ok good to know, so what theme or season are you guys looking for?" She asked pulling her binder out and placed it on the table.

"Summer or the Fall," Renae answered as Ayanna flipped through the pages.

"What's the price range?"

"None," King shrugged and Renae smiled. "We don't have a big family, so we don't need anything exclusive or all out there," Renae added and Ayanna nodded sliding the binder their way as she pulled out the binder full cake designs in it.

"How do y'all know each other?" King asked looking at Kwan.

"College, shi wuz studying abroad and mi kinda showed her di ropes,"

"Yup and we've stayed in contact ever since," Ayanna smiled and Renae did as well.

"Where are you from?" Renae asked.

"All over basically,"

"Hmm," Renae hummed nodding. "How old are you?"

King and Kwan both laughed.

"Twenty-six," Ayanna smiled. "Y'all never tried to date?" She pressed and King gave Renae a look.

"Alright, no more questions," Kwan chuckled flagging the waitress down to order a drink.

He and Ayanna actually did try the dating thing, but Kwan wasn't as into it like she was and before he hurt her, he broke things off and they both agreed to be friends, but Ayanna still came around to have sex whenever she needed or if he wanted to.