44.)

"Fuck! Kwan waitttt," Ayanna whined trying to push him back, but Kwan gripped her neck and pounded into her quickly as he used his free hand to tug and squeeze her nipples.

It was July 19th and Ayanna has been around a lot more trying to get everything situated for Renae and King's wedding but she had a bad experience with one of her guys on speed dial and called Kwan asking if he could work her out and that's exactly what he did.

"Kwannnn," Ayanna cried as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body jerked as she came.

Pushing her down on the bed, Kwan grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist and pushed her head into his pillow as he pounded furiously into her.

Gripping the sheets for dear life, Ayanna's entire body shook as she let out a piercing scream as she came long and hard.

Seconds later, Kwan emptied his warmth inside her then collapsed on top of her.

"Are yuh still on birth control?" He asked moving off of her as he tried to even his breathing.

"If you don't want kids why do you always fuck me raw?"

"Just answer da question Ya damn," He stressed sitting up.

"Answer mine first," She sassed sitting up and Kwan shook his head and stared up at his sea blue painted ceiling.

This was one of the reasons why he hated dropping dick off to her whenever she asked, he wrapped it up with any other girl he had sex with but never with Ayanna because he trusted her and at the end of the day they were best friends.

"Yuh cyaah leave bruh, on di real," He told her and Ayanna shook her head.

"Yes I'm still on it," she finally answered.

"So why didn't yuh say dat? Always starting dumb ass arguments bruh"

"Why do you always ask knowing you're gonna go in raw?" She shot back.

"Somebody else doing it?" He sat up and grabbed her face.

"Yes or no," He gritted squeezing her face.

"No," she rolled her eyes pushing his hand away.

"Don't question mi den, fuck yuh care bout mi raw dogging yuh for?"

"If you don't trust me then stop fucking with me. You ask me this whenever we have sex and it's starting to hurt my feelings as if I would really try to trap you," she folded her arms and stared off.

"Yur mi best friend, why would mi do dat," Kwan smirked scooting closer into her and sucked on her neck as he slid his finger into her.

"Start acting like it then Kwan, I only ask for sex if it doesn't work with anyone else. I don't need you asking me if I'm on birth control every time just because you hate condoms," she spat pushing his hand away but he pushed her down and hovered over her.

"Forgive mi?"

"No, get off me, you use sex for everything man," she rolled her eyes pushing him off of her and sat up.

"Ya," he called grabbing her hand.

"What man damn," she huffed snatching her hand away.

"I'm sorry, for real, I'm sorry," he apologized making her look at him so she could see how sincere he was.

"Stop asking me that Kwan, it's bad enough I'm fucking my best friend,"

"Yuh wanted dis remember? Mi said no, but yuh kept asking. Don't twist dis on mi, when I did dis fi help yuh kuz of yur problem" He argued letting her face go fed up with her seesaw emotions.