35.)

"You don't look too hot," Zach spoke looking Renae over. She barely got any sleep last night, King didn't come in until 4 in the morning and he stayed on his side of the bed which resulted in Renae crying herself to sleep.

She couldn't bring herself to asking him afraid of being lied to and even if he did tell her the truth she already had her mind made up and hated herself for it.

"Just show me to the problem," Renae sighed putting her shades on, she dressed exactly how she felt miserable.

"You want some coffee? I got some brewing," Zach offered closing the front door. "I guess," Renae mumbled following him to the kitchen.

"Why do you have all the blinds up?"

"I like sunlight," Zach shrugged fixing her coffee and Renae watched him closely. "I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be drinking that,"

"One cup won't hurt and plus its decaf," Zach smiled pouring the creamer in. Renae just stared at him then looked his house over. She had to give it to him, he had an eye for decoration and surprisingly kept things neat.

"Uh.. thanks," She smiled taking the cup from him. "Where's the problem?" She asked putting the cup down. "We can start with the dishwasher since we're in here," he shrugged.

"Ok," Renae mumbled picking up her notebook. "What's the actual problem with it?" She asked.

"It doesn't work, the water leaks out, none of the dishes get clean and it makes a weird noise while it runs," he told her and Renae stood back while he demonstrated.

"Ok... yeah that is a problem," Renae laughed covering her ears. Zach chuckled cutting the dishwasher off. "I can get a new one for you and have someone put it in, is that fine?"

Zach shrugged stepping back as Renae squatted down to take a look inside the dishwasher. "You don't like to wash by hand do you?" She laughed but was actually curious.

"Does that make me a bad person?" He asked walking up behind her. Renae froze and closed her eyes. Breathe she told herself.

"Can you... I'm engaged," she said pushing him back and placed her hands on her knees as she tried to calm her breathing. "I wasn't trying to make a pass," Zach told her as he reached for her but Renae jumped back. "Don't touch me,"

"What did I do?"

"I... I'll send someone over to check on the bathroom, I have to go," She mumbled rushing towards the door. "Renae!"

"I'll pay for it, I promise," she said as she searched her purse for her keys. "I don't think you should drive like this," Zach worried as he grabbed her hand.

"Stop." She snatched away. "I'm ok," she mumbled rushing to her car ignoring him. Once inside, Renae backed out of his driveway and sped off.

Renae made it back out her way by 9 but decided to stop by Bryson's place.

"Zuri... what ar... what's wrong baby girl?" Bryson asked as Renae fell into his embrace. She was so emotional, last night events were still bothering her and the situation with Zach had her nerves bad. She was going through it and hated that she couldn't face King.

"Zuri what happened?" Bryson worried when she became unable to speak. "I wanna come home," She cried.

Bryson was torn, he wasn't sure what happened but if she was talking about coming back home instead of being with Kingston he knew something bad had to happen. He wouldn't pressure her to tell him, he would wait until she was ready, if she wanted to come back he didn't mind it but he would need some answers.