46.)

It was August 7th and hotter than usual out in Jamaica. From the tourists visiting and spending time with their family on vacation to the locals enjoying the nice hot weather and doing good in business, Kwan, on the other hand, was on his way to Ayanna's house ready to whoop some ass.

She called him crying about one of the guys she messed with putting his hands on her because she asked him to leave.

Another week and he was still unable to make her cum.

When Kwan pulled up in her driveway, he hopped out his Rolls-Royce and headed straight for the door.

Using his key to get in, he looked around the kitchen and the living room then rushed upstairs when he heard Ayanna screaming.

If it's one thing he didn't play about, it was her. Regardless of them not being together, he still looked after her as if they were and he knew that would never stop.

Just as he turned the corner, he saw the man known as Quentin banging on the bathroom door with a belt in his hands.

Walking up on him, Kwan grabbed the belt and wrapped it around his neck as Quentin fought to get loose. Releasing him, Kwan sent a powerful blow to Quentin's face causing him to fall into Ayanna's bookstand.

Kwan was never one to speak while fighting, he let his hands do the talking for him.

"Come on man, I didn't touch her," he lied trying to protect his face but Kwan punched him two more times.

Picking Quentin up by his small neck, Kwan hit him again.

"YANNA!" He yelled tightening his grip on Quentin's neck.

Ayanna opened her bathroom door slowly and Kwan's face softened staring at her busted lip and bloody nose.

Looking back at Quentin, Kwan dragged him towards the bedroom door and held his arm between it then slammed it shut.

The scream Quentin let out had Ayanna covering her ears.

Looking at Quentin's broken arm, Kwan dragged him out of the room then pushed him down the stairs and watched him roll and holler in pain.

Sitting at the top of the stairs, Kwan removed his phone from his pocket and dialed a number as Quentin laid in the fetal position crying.

"Mi need a cleanup," He said before giving them Ayanna's address then hung up.

He sat with his hands folded under his chin as Quentin tried to get up but couldn't move due to his broken leg.

For twenty minutes he tried to move and only injured himself more.

When his men got there, Kwan gave a nod and headed into Ayanna's room as Quentin screamed for his life, knowing they were about to make him disappear.

When Kwan entered Ayanna's room, he opened the bathroom door and stared down at her as the tears rolled down her cheek.

"Why would yuh go bak?"

"I didn't want to bother you," She cried dropping her head and Kwan wrapped his strong arms around her.

"How many time mi haffi tell yuh if yuh need it mi got it?"

"I didn't want you getting annoyed since you came over last night," she mumbled.

"Yuh tink mi care bout dat? Yuh nuh what it iz wit mi Ya, stop putting yur self in these situations, dis iz di second time and it won't be a third," He warned.

Ayanna had a high sex drive and needed it every day but she was also afraid of always running to Kwan about her problems so she went to her fuck buddies who she knew could never get her off but she always called them.