40.)

The sweet aroma of blueberry pancakes, maple bacon, French toast, eggs, and some other good shit filled the air and woke King from his deep slumber.

Turning away from the sunlight, he pulled Renae's body into his and rubbed his nose against her neck.

"Da girls," he jumped up ready to rush out the room until Renae grabbed his hand. "They're fine," She mumbled with sleep evident in her voice.

King went to reply until he heard his Mom laughing then Kwan's deep laugh.

Laying back down, King stared up at the ceiling and smiled to himself. He was still excited about meeting his baby girls and wanted to hold them in his arms forever.

"You need help getting up?" He asked turning his head towards Renae as she sat up slowly.

"I can do it," she giggled standing slowly and King got out the bed and helped her walk into the bathroom.

"You know you can't take a bath right?"

"Yeah... I just want to take a quick shower, can you get the pain meds? I think I got up too fast," she laughed softly as she sat on the edge of the tub.

"I think you should get back in bed ma," King worried and Renae laughed. "I'm ok, I just need the pain meds,"

King looked her over for a bit before leaving out the bathroom to get it just as Porsha knocked on the door and cracked it open.

"Can I come in?" She giggled.

"Yeah, I was just about to help lil mama in da shower, is she supposed to be experiencing pain?" King quizzed.

"Yes, that's normal. Be careful with how she wipes herself because of her stitches,"

"Alright, where's da girls?" He smiled and Porsha smiled as well.

"Asleep in your mom's arm, she won't give them up for anyone," she laughed and King shook his head.

"We'll be down," He told her before he headed back inside the bathroom.

Wanna be loved
Not for who you think I am
Nor what you want me to be
Could you love me for me?

Real love, with no strings attached
I wanna give you my heart
Don't want to take it back

This is my chat-cho
Been searching for a long long time
For that oh-so-true love
To comfort this heart of mine

No pretense stop wasting my time
A virtuous woman is really hard to find

I'm telling you, lady
I'm only human, not looking for impossibility
Just a genuine woman with sincerity

Someone who is always near to hold me
Show me you care, up front and boldly
Don't shun my feelings, all the positive meanings
Love mi morning, noon all seasons

Buju Banton, Wanna Be Loved played throughout the kitchen as Mrs. Capri, Tamia, Porsha and a few of the nurses danced around in the kitchen singing along.