2|Jorbyn|Roadtrip

TYPE: floof
REQUESTED: nope
WARNING: nothing
EXTRA: eh
WORD COUNT: 396

〰️

Jonah smiled as he laid his jacket over the blonde boy sleeping in the backseat. The best friends were going on a small trip during summer break. Their junior year just ended and they wanted to take a little trip.

Jack and Daniel were in the other car. The four were taking a trip together just not in the same car. They had just finished gassing up the cars, using the bathroom, and eating an actual meal. Corbyn had passed out after that and laid in the back.

Jonah moved him to the front before they left. Corbyn was cuddling his blanket as he was curled in the laid out front seat. His soft snores, low rumbled of the car, and the soft pop music playing in the radio were the only sound son the car.

Jonah knee Jack and Daniel's would be the complete opposite. Corbyn shifted and blinked an eye open.

"Hey." Jonah smiled at the boy.

"Hey..." Corbyn replied with a sleepy smile. He stretched and pulled on Jonah's jacket. He pulled up the seat and rubbed his eyes. The sun was high in the sky and he smiled.

He turned up the radio and Jonah let a hand slip from the steering wheel. His hand clasped Corbyn's and they sat like that. Jonah drove and sang along to the tune on the radio with Corbyn doing the same.

"I love you, y'know that?" Corbyn remarked and Jonah took a glance at him.

"Oh, really now?" Corbyn nodded and smirked. "Well, I love you too." Corbyn kissed his cheek the looked out the window.

"Well, where are we going?" Corbyn asked and Jonah smiled.

"Well, we needed a different scenery than L.A., so we're going up into the mountains."

"Really?" Corbyn asked and Jonah nodded.

"We're gonna go to Montana for a couple weeks. Red Lodge to be more specific."

"Why don't we got to Aspen? Its closer." Corbyn asked and Jonah shrugged.

"I don't know. Thought we'd try something different for once."

"Okay. Just as long as I get time with you." Corbyn squeezed his hand and he smiled. Then Corbyn yawned.

"Get more sleep. We still got another ten hours on the road."

"Okay, well, I'll switch with you in a couple hours."

"That works."

"Love you."

"Love you too."