28|I've Missed You

TYPE: floof
REQUESTED: nah
WARNING: eh
EXTRA: eh
WORD COUNT: 355

〰️

corbyn laid on the grass and stared up at the cloudless sky. he sighed and closed his eyes. laughter interrupted his thoughts as two boys ran around the yard. he sighed and closed his eyes again.

"you good, babe?" he heard a male voice and opened and eyes. a tall brunette stood above him.

"what do you want?" corbyn asked him.

"to spend time with my other little brother before i go on tour." jonah said and sat down. corbyn sighed and sat up.

"why do you have to leave?" corbyn whined and jonah chuckled lightly. jonah ruffles corbyn's hair.

"because, i have a job." he said.

"yeah, for singing in front of horny teenage girls and boys who would do practically anything to get a picture with you." corbyn looked at jonah and he nodded. jonah couldn't lie; the boy was right.

"but i like singing, corbyn. it brings me joy. just like you talking about space." jonah said. the two boys ran past them again and corbyn sighed.

"can't you take me with you?" corbyn pleaded and jonah smiled. he leaned in close.

"i'm going to hawaii in a couple weeks with the boys and i persuaded mom to let me take you with." jonah whispered and corbyn smiled widely.

"really?" he asked and jonah nodded.

"so look forward to that." jonah whispered and corbyn giggled. he picked up corbyn and he squealed. he flipped him over his shoulders and the boy squealed. he laid on the ground giggling like a school girl talking about her crush.

"you are adorable."

"shut up." corbyn growled and got up. he started backing away and jonah ran after him. they tackled each other to the ground. they soon were panting and corbyn laid on his chest.

"i love you, jonie." corbyn looked up at his older brother.

"i love you too, corby." corbyn rolled his eyes at the nickname, but smiled anyway.

"boys, dinner time." their mother called and they got up. they ran inside the house and kate smiled at her two eldest boys.