67|Mute

corbyn was a mute. he always was. well, sort of. it started from a young age where he was bullied at school for his squeaky voice then his parents started in. then he really became quiet.

the always complained how he talked too much, so, corbyn stopped talking. they said they were now happy that he didnt talk.

then corbyn met jack. jack became his best friend right from the start.

then one day, corbyn opened up to jack. it had taken years, but corbyn finally talked to him.

jack was happy that he had a talking coversation with his best friend. then daniel, zach, and jonah came into the friendship.

the five created a band, but whenever it was corbyn's part to sing, he refused and signed that he would record it separately. they only nodded, letting the blonde get comfortable.

but one day, jonah had entered the studio and there was corbyn. he was recording his voice for their new song I Still Do. yeah, he had been mute the entire time the band was created, making exceptions for concerts, but that still wasnt raw because of the microphones.

he stopped in his tracks as he heard corbyn's voice. he hadn't really heard the boy talk.

"i still do." corbyn sang into the microphone. "want you to want me like i'm wanting you. i still do."

"love you, hate you." jonah sang, but corbyn didnt hear him.

"i still do."

"love to hate you." jonah watched as the blonde turned his head and he froze. jonah walked forward and paused the music. corbyn slipped off the headphones and walked out of the booth.

"uh, i was just coming by for my hat, but then i heard you and i stopped." jonah explained and corbyn nodded. "i'm sorry...if you didn't want me to hear you." corbyn just shrugged. jonah nodded and turned around.

"uh-i'll just grab my hat and leave you to it-"

"you can help." jonah froze at the sound of his voice. he picked up his hat and turned around. corbyn had his hands - which were covered by his sweatshirt- covering his face. "i sound terrible dont i?"

"no! no no no no! not at all." jonah said and slipped his hat on before walking to corbyn. the blonde lowered his hands. "if you want me to help you record, i can."

"please?" he asked and jonah nodded. corbyn went back into the booth and slipped on his headphones.

jonah gave him a thumbs up before playing the music again. then the song restarted.

"there is no better view. then watching you strip down after we argue, making it worth the pain we go through. the smile on your face coz nobody knows you, like i do." jonah sang lightly, not realizing corbyn was too, then zach's voice played on the track.

they soon finished and jonah smiled comfortingly at corbyn. rhe boy came out of the booth.

"you have a pretty voice by the way." jonah said ad they saved everything and turned it off. they left the studio and went back home.

nobody seemed to care that jonah and corbyn walked in at the same time. until daniel looked up.

"hey, bean. hey, jo."

"hey." jonah responded.

"sup." corbyn said and their heads snapped to the boy. "what? oh...yeah." he seemed to remember why he didnt speak and shut his mouth. jonah just rubbed his hip.

"please, speak again. that sounded amazing." daniel breathed and corbyn blushed.

"uh...hi?" he said and jack just smiled widely.

"see? told ya you'd warm up." jack rubbed in and corbyn stuck his tongue out at him. they all laughed - corbyn included.

"jack! you never said corbyn had an adorable giggle!" zach exclaimed and corbyn flushed at those words. he hid his face then he heard jonah's chuckle flushed more.

"come on, look what your doing to the poor boy!" daniel exclaimed and corbyn giggled again. everyone seemed to coo at the boys giggle. corbyn went and sat down and jonah sat next to him.

"something happened and i ship." jack said and corbyn glared at him.

"maybe a little bit happened." jonah wiggled his eyebrows and corbyn slapped him.

"assbutt." corbyn said lightly. zach suddenly gasped.

"cAsTiEl?" zach looked at corbyn.

"dEaN?" they laughed after and the other three smiled. soon, everyone settled into nice conversations, corbyn actually participating.

a/n
i had too-
satan forced me.
not you Killer__Girl , luci
he likes to break fourth walls
like a lot too and it drives me crazy