A/N+70|New Addition

A/N;
okay, so we have a new addition to my family. his name is Milo and he is a German Sheppard. he is cute as fuck and i love him.

he is going to be 3 in September. :3 here is a photo of him:

 :3 here is a photo of him:

h

e is super cute and is 80 pounds (half my weight 🤧) and so yeah, this is based off of him!

give Milo love y'all!
anyway, here's the one shot!

OneShot;

corbyn smiled as he looked at the Facebook post. one of his coworkers at his job, has a daughter who was giving away a German Sheppard dog.

he and jonah had been looking for a dog that would fit nicely with them and the kids. corbyn was told that the dog had been around kids too so that was a plus.

jonah knew and accepted the idea and they decided to surprise their thirteen year old and twelve year old. corbyn walked I to the yard where the girls were playing and they lit up at the sight of the German Shepard.

"dad, you didnt!" piper squealed and the blonde nodded. he let the dog off the leash and it ran to the girls. aaliyah giggled as she saw the dog. he ran around sniffing the yard then the girls.

they smiled and the dog barked lightly. he smiled at the sight of his daughters playing with the big dog.

the girls were giggling and corbyn smiled. jonah walked out and the dog ran over. jonah petted his head before he ran back over to the girls.

-*-

corbyn laid in bed with jonah when milo, dog, jumped up on the bed. they giggled and the dog laid down. milo panted lightly and laid his head down.

corbyn started to pet his head and the doggo licked his hand and jonah smiled. soon, the three males fell asleep on the bed.

a/n
love ze milo