46|The Fucking Hail

TYPE: floof
REQUESTED: nah
WARNING: swearing and a lot
EXTRA: THIS WAS THIS AFTERNOON IN MONTANA, a/n at the end
WORD COUNT: 423

〰️

corbyn ran for coverage as it started to rain. he looked at the big drops.

"god dammit." he cursed and slipped into the garage. "i do hope hail isn't gonna come." he sighed and sat down in his rolly chair. he watched the driveway get wet, then he saw tiny, white balls.

"mother fucker." he said. a boy came wandering out into the garage and around his Chevy truck.

"dad?" he asked and corbyn turned to him.

"hey, jo." corbyn said and the thrusters year old looked outside. it stopped hailing and corbyn looked at the white pellets.

"there's a pretty big cloud above the city." jonah said and corbyn nodded. he leaned on him. it started to hail again, just bigger pieces.

"the poor garden." corbyn said and jonah sighed. after a few minutes, the hail stopped and corbyn got up. jonah trailed behind him to the garden. corbyn didn't even step a foot into the garden before it started hailing again.

"fuck, run!" jonah took off and corbyn was behind him. they scurried into the garage and corbyn shut the garage door except for about one and a half feet.

"oh god." jonah looked at the big pieces of ice. corbyn soon joined him on the concrete floor.they both watched. the sun started to shine and corbyn got up. he opened the door fully and they headed to corbyn's garden in his backyard.

"poor babies." corbyn said as he looked at the plants. "you guys have holes in you." jonah looked at the plants and leaves and saw holes. they covered the plants in their beds.

"looks like the potato's are invincible." corbyn said and jonah laughed. the walked back to the front and looked at the pants and trees. they soon headed back to the garage.

"damn, it got cold." corbyn cursed and jonah nodded. "damn fucking hail."

"dad, this is Montana. you never know what the weather could be. we could have sun one moment, then rain the next." jonah shrugged and corbyn nodded.

"now, let's go under a big blanket and cuddle while seeing if we can find any new Stargate SG-one episodes." corbyn suggested and jonah smiled. corbyn shut the garage door and they headed inside.

[A/N]
what the actual fuck was this?

when it was hailing earlier, a fucking piece of hail bounced off my boob. like, the fuck, bitch?