135|Screw Singing...LETS BUILD A HOUSE

corbyn grunted as he pushed, sliding in. he sighed and he looked around, darkness over room everything, tiny bits of lights flooding in from broken windows and the open door.

he sighed and clicked on a flashlight, shining it around and looking around. he coughed and waved his hand, moving the dust.

jonah was right behind him. "now, you're sure this isn't the wrong thing?" jonah was unsure about spending the rest of their money and lives on some stupid warehouse.

"yes, jonah. if you dont want to try and in best in those place then you can go and be with the others, but i have hope." corbyn replied and walked further in.

"corbyn-"

"im serious, jonah. if you dont think this'll work, or you dont wanna put everything in this, then go back. take the car and go back. i'll be back for my stuff." corbyn said, still looking around. he found a staircase and started to climb it, but it broke near the top and corbyn scrambled.

"corbyn!" jonah shouted and ran, but corbyn caught himself on the edge of the second floor.

"i'm good." he pulled himself up and rolled onto the second floor, breathing out.

"you are a dumbass!" jonah yelled up and corbyn just laughed.

~~~~~~~

corbyn had the roof off so light filtered into the large building and he was working on the walls. jonah was next to him, helping him out. ray and timothy even came out to help renovate the warehouse.

once the walls were torn down, they started  started to build a new frame. this was much sturdier and could hold bunches more weight than the last frame.

then the started with the insulation and the wiring that would soon connect. after the walls and roof was done, they started with the steps up to the second floor to make a second floor.

once the second floor was complete, witing and all, they started with flooring. once the flooring was done, they went outside to start painting.

they painted the house a nice shade of navy blue with a white door. it took many cans of paint and many hours of their days, but they loved it once they were done.

next they started with the interior. they painted the walls a soft white, the kitchen walls being a light butter color.

corbyn wiped his brow and looked up at the house. he smiled and looked at jonah. jonah smiled back.

they started to build the rooms and doors before starting to furnish the rooms.

halfway through the furnishing, corbyn had to sit back and just watch as he was now pregnant. their house was almost together when they learned the baby is a boy. they finished the nursery.

by the time corbyn gave birth in December of 2021, their new house was complete with plumbing, electricity and everything else houses need. the baby boy looked just like corbyn and the brunette smiled.

once they got back from the hospital, jonah smiled at the house.

"you never cease to amaze me." jonah smiles and corbyn smirked.

"told ya." corbyn snarled and walked to the couch.

"fuck off."

"nah, that's your job to me."

"shut up."

"make me."

"then move the baby."

"nah."

"little ass."

"das me."

a/n
only 3 more chapters left to this book before it ends :(