113|Missing

a/n
i've wrote this chapter before on my first oneshot book (😭) but i thought about this now.

corbyn flipped his hood up onto his head and looked at his made bed. his feet slowly stepped downstairs and he looked at a white door. his eyes watered, but he couldn't do this anymore.

the pressure and bullying was getting to be too much for the blonde, but his father was getting a raise at his job for a police officer.

he snuck forward and slowly opened the cracked door. he looked at his fathers slowly rising chest.

"i'm sorry, dad." he whispered before shutting the door and walking away. his feet took him outside and down the street. slowly, he started walking from town with his backpack on his back.

he looked back and saw the sun just barely rising. his dad would be getting up and getting ready to wake corbyn up now. the blondesighed. he couldn't take this town, not after his best friend went missing, but his father loved it here, so fucking much. he couldn't ruin that.

so, corbyn kept walking, his back to the town and sun, but not knowing the darkness that lied ahead.

🖤🖤

jonah groaned as the alarm clock went off. he slowly pulled his body from the bed and rubbed his eyes. he went to the kitchen and started to make coffee.

a yawn forced it's way out and he smiled. jonah was soon waking up and heading upstairs to wake up his blonde son.

"corbyn." he said as he knocked on the door. all he got was silence. that's weird. jonah thought and opened the door. "corbyn, time to-corbyn?!" he shouted and ran forward. he pulled back the covers and nothing was there.

"corbyn?!" jonah shouted as he ran downstairs. nothing. joanh raced to his room and grabbed his phone. he quickly dialed a number and placed it to his ear.

"come on, pick up. pick up." jonah shut his eyes.

"jonah, why're you-"

"its corbyn. he's gone." jonah spoke, cutting off his friend.

"what do you mean?" he heard rustling.

"he-he's gone! i went to wake him up and he wasn't in his room!" jonah shouted as he paced the room.

"could he be somewhere else?" zach asked and jonah shook his head - despite knowing zach can't see him.

"no. corbyn...corbyn doesn't have anyone else. not after..."

"yeah, i get it, but still." joanh sighed and got dressed.

"i'll talk to daniel when we get to work."

"okay, see you there." the call ended and jonah was quickly dressed before he ran from the house, totally forgetting about his coffee.

🖤🖤

the report was out and jonah was worried out of his mind.

"this isn't okay. first it was j. and now, bean? what the hell?" zach asked as jonah paced the room.

"i dunno. i don't understand either." jonah said, pulling his hair.

"hey, jonah and zach, we'll find both boys. i promise." daniel said as he walked into the room. "for now, we need you to investigate this house."

🖤🖤

it's been two months since corbyn went missing and jonah hasn't slept since. yeah, maybe he got about two hours in a week, but that didn't stop him.

"why's he so stressed anyway?" a new kid asked as they say around. jonah kept pacing in front of the leads board. his eyes quickly darting to it. "it's just another teen." at that, many people stopped, even jonah.

"kid, let me tell you something. my son, jack, has been missing for nearly six months." zach said as he walked in. "this 'teen' is my best friends son who went missing two months ago, not even four months after my own. we're both equally stressed and no one is just 'another teen'." zach walked to jonah and rubbed his back.

"jonah! zach! we got a lead!" daniel yelled as he ran into the room.

"really?!" jonah rushed over and daniel nodded.

"i think we found them."

🖤🖤

corbyn's body was shaking as a body was laid next to him.

"corb, calm down. we'll be fine." jack sat up and held his best friend. corbyn started crying again.

"i missed you and i was stupid for running." corbyn sighed and jack kissed his temple.

"they'll find us, corbyn. i know they will." silence fell among the room after that, but then yells were heard

"GRAB THE BOYS AND GIRLS! THE COPS ARE HERE!" the boys shook as men approached.

"no! no!" corbyn and jack yelled as they were drug away.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" gunshots went of and screams cohdl be heard. jack and corbyn crawled away as they curled up in balls.

"hello?" the boys started still. "if theres anyone there, please come out. i don't wanna hurt you." they slowly crawled from the darkness and their eyes lit up.

"dani?" they both asked and daniel smiles.

"boys!" he cheered and held his arms open. both boys ran to him and he picked them up.

"your fathers are outside." he carried them down a few flights of stairs. they covered their eyes as the sun shined.

"bean?"

"j?"

daniel set the boys down. corbyn teared up as he saw his father. he ran forward and jumped into his fathers arms.

"oh, dad! i'm so sorry! i didn't mean to run! i'm-" corbyn was cut off by jonah squeezing him tight.

"you can explain to me later. i'm just glad i found you and you're okay." jonah whispered and corbyn squeezed even closer. jonah carried corbyn to an ambulance and set him down. he wiped the tears from his cheeks and pecked his nose.

"i got you, corbyn. i got you."

🖤🖤

corbyn passed the ball to jonah who then passed the ball to jack. the three had been playing with the football for a while.

the department was around and they were having a barbecue. some of the kids they found in that abandoned warehouse had been missing for years. many families thought they were gone.

jonah and zach were happier than ever, finally having their sons back with them. everyone was just happy and that was what mattered.

a/n
this one was way better than the original :)