22|Halloween Pranks (Gone Wrong?)

ahh, halloween pranks. zach's favorite thing to do.

he loves to scare the boys and he takes halloween as the perfect chance. so, he hides fake spiders around the house, knowing jack absolutely hates them.

then he just sat back. when jack walked into his room and saw the spider, he screamed.

"ZACHARY DEAN HERRON." jack screamed afterward.

"shit." he said and got up, already running to hide. next was daniel.

all he needed to do was put a broken guitar on his stand then some apology chocolate next to it.

he went and was playing on his phone when he heard;

"ZACHARY DEAN HERRON."

he giggled sheepishly.

"I SWEAR TO THE GODS. IF THIS ISNT FAKE-"

"LOOK IN YOUR CLOSET DUMBASS."

"GOD DAMMIT, JACK."

and next up, jorbyn.

zach put on a mask and hid in the closet.

he waited patiently for the couple to arrive and when they did, holy fuck. zach was not prepared.

the two boys bursted in, but they were lip locked as corbyn moved jonah towards the bed.

"daddy." jonah whimpered and zach near choked. what the-the had to get out. so, he forced the doors open and screamed.

both boys jumped off of each tour and corbyn fell off the bed.

"ZACHARY DEAN HERRON. GET THE FUCK OUTTA OUR ROOM." jonah yelled and threw a pillow at him. zach put his hands up and ran from the room.

corbyn started laughing from his place on the floor. 

"shut up, you dick, and get yo ass up here." jonah said and corbyn got up. he crawled back onto jonah.

"now were we?" jonah asked.

"i believe you were screaming my name." corbyn rolled his hips down and jonah moaned loudly. "good boy. such a good boy."

a/n
no clue wut that is