56|Lost

corbyn was lost. that was it. he was lost. first, he lost his wife in a car accident. second, he lost his brother to a gym accident. thirdly, hs lost his daughter to some freak who killed her on her way home.

corbyn lost pretty much everyone.  ashley abandoned the family when she was fifteen and he hadn't heard from her in a while. he lost his parents when he was eighteen.

he had no one.

he prayed every night for god to send one of his angels to come help him get on track. and he did.

on the way home from a bar, corbyn tripped into a man. he was tall, muscular, and handsome. with those first words, corbyn knew that he was sent from god.

"corbyn? baby?" corbyn smiled at jonah. jonah was his ex-boyfriend from high school.

"jo..." he had breathed out and leaned into the man. with corbyn's help, jonah got him home. corbyn told him about all that had happened. jonah comforted him and pulled him close.

this was gods love and corbyn knew this now. god sent jonah to help set him right. he sent his best friend, and yes, his ex, but that didn't matter to them - to corbyn.

he just laid there ein the males arms. and he said three words he hadn't said to anyone in a while.

"i love you."

and jonah responded.

"i love you too. always."

and after that, corbyn looked at the ceiling and prayed to god, thanking him for sending the best angel he could.

a/n
that was complete crap-