82|I've Been Watching You

jonah was driving down through town and his son, corbyn, was in the backseat. the blonde boy was eating his McDonalds happy meal and his toy sat off to the side. that was their rule, no toy until corbyn finished his nuggets.

as jonah was driving, a green light suddenly turned red and he slammed on his breaks. he mumbled under his breath. corbyn in the backseat, his fries went everywhere and his orange soda went all over his lap.

"shit!" the four year old yelled and jonah froze.

"bud, where'd ya learn to talk like that?" jonah asked as he started to drive again.

"ive been watching you, dad, anita that cool? i wanna be like you. im wanna eat all my food and grow as tall as you. we both like to fix things and hold mama's hand." he smiled and so did jonah.

"my little bean is growing up so fast." jonah whispered and corbyn smiled more.

"even when i grow up, dad, ill be as strong as superman and just be like you." this brought jonah to tears and when they got home he hugged his little boy. then they walked inside to go tell his mother what had just happened.

a/n
even though its one shot 82, this is part 100! wowowowowowow!
also, this was inspired by the song Watching You by Rodney Akins and i tho8ght of this in math :)
and, my math teacher is bringing out my inner country lover!