96|Bottom, Not Top

pipers_angel_ you gon hate me for this chapter.

everyone always thought that jonah, being older and taller, would be the top in his and corbyn's relationship, but that was far from the truth.

jonah didnt like being the top for some reason. he just enjoyed being cuddled, called babyboy, and being praised by corbyn.

the blonde had no objections to this either. he liked being in control of jonah, always had.

when they first started dating, jonah had tried to be the big spoon and whatnot, but failed at it miserably.

and with corbyn, he didnt like the feeling of being babied. it just wasnt him.

corbyn had found out at an early age that he was always going to be a top, no matter what. then jonah came along, clearly giving off this major bottom energy and it drove corbyn crazy.

so, whenever they were asked, "who's more likely to top in the relationships?" in interviews, corbyn, zach, and daniel all raised their hands.

jack and jonah being the major bottoms of the band, but daniel was pretty strong with his top energy with his girlfriend and zach and corbyn were pretty proud of topping with the other two.

everyone was definitely surprised when they learned these facts of course, but loved the boys nonetheless.

it was definitely weird thinking that a man, who is twenty-one, 6', and has a boyfriend who is 5'8, and younger than him as a bottom.

so, in public, corbyn would always wrap his arms around jonah's waist, or jonah would nuzzle his head into corbyn's hair.

it was just something they did.

jonah was a bottom, not a top. he always will be no matter who tries to change that.

a/n
okay, so like i saw a post that if your nails are short, you either have depresison/anxiety, or you top.
and if you have longer nails, you are a bottom.

jonah=long nails
corbyn=short nails
therefore, corbyn tops.

love me some good bottom!jonah and bottom!jack. like yES-