109|It's Corbyn

a/n
uh, first time really writing something like this, so uh, correct me if anything is wrong :)

cora, or corbyn, walked into his last period of the day.

many people gave him looks, but he didnt really care. he sat down in a chair and an arm wrapped around his shoulder. he leaned back. his boyfriend, jonah, was next to him in a desk.

two years ago, corbyn came out as trans. of course, his ex, left him because he was not going to date a guy.

it left corbyn heartbroken until he met jonah. the brunette was super supportive and helped him with anything that he needed.

he helped corbyn get a binder and even some advice for clothes. he even moved corbyn into his house after his parents kicked him out.

jonah was there for corbyn and the blonde really loved that. he was beyond glad that he found someone to love him and support him.

of course, his friend zach, had always been there for corbyn and even gave him advice on what names he should get. all in all, corbyn was fine his parents kicked him out, he was fine with people hating him.

as long as he had his three best friends - jonah, zach, and jack, zach's boyfriend - he wouldnt need anyone else. they accepted corbyn and would try to change him back to cora.

a/n
i apologize for that shit! it was better in my head, but i've been thinking about writing a oneshot about trans!corbyn.
so uh, yeh