140|The Two Boys

important note at the end if you would like to read it

corbyn stumbled from the house, barely making it to the neighboring alleyway. corbyn slumped against the wall. his body was weak and he was tired.

he easily fell asleep in the bitter cold, not realizing what he might be met with once he woke.

~~~~~

corbyn opened his eyes to meet two pairs of blue eyes. his eyes widened and he scrunched against the brick wall behind him.

they backed up at the sight of the blondes scared look. corbyn looked around quickly and saw the open spaces. he bolted. the two blue eyed boys let him run, knowing they'd find him in the streets.

~~~~~

corbyn got away from the two boys and collasped against the ground. his body was weak after the beating he had gotten from his parents.

he laid limp against the concrete, too tired to even move. in fact, he didn't move for four days.

~~~~~

once corbyn did move, two arms were holding him and two were feeding him. his eyes were fluttering as he looked up. soft
hazel eyes looked into his as he swallowed.

"you're safe now." he said and corbyn only nodded.  later on, corbyn was curled into the side of one boys side -- jonah was his name.

he knew that being in his arms would be his new home, no matter what the world decided to do.

a/n
one more chapter before this book has to end. and im so sorry, this was complete shit because i've had no inspiration and shits been terrible lately. i have no idea when i will be back to updating normally (every Sunday)

ever since  last Tuesday, i have not been myself and i have no idea when i'll be myself.

i am so sorry for those of you who love my books and might be very disappointed.

i hope you guys can understand.

i love you guys

-piper
a/n