10.2|Jorbyn|Besson Sweets

TYPE: fLoOf
REQUESTED: _Limelight_Roadie_
WARNIBGS: sWeArInG
EXTRA: pArT 2 oF 'Besson Sweets'
WORD COUNT: 363

〰️

Jonah snuck up behind Corbyn and lifted him up.

"Ah! Who the fuck is picking me up?"

"Its just me, babe. Calm down." Jonah chuckled and set the boy down.

"Asshole!" He said and Jonah giggled. He hugged Corbyn properly this time.

"Let's got to the shop for a bit." Jonah said and Corbyn nodded. They headed off and Corbyn unlocked the shop.

"So, when's that date?" Corbyn asked as he held the door open for Jonah.

"You'll see." Jonah responded and Corbyn rolled his eyes. They headed inside and set up the shop. People immediately flooded the shop. Jonah helped out around the shop and Corbyn loved it.

Around 7:30pm, the two boys closed the shop and Jonah hugged the boy.

"Loved today, babe." Corbyn spoke and turned in Jonah's arms.

"You'll like tonight better." Jonah said and kissed his lips lightly. Corbyn smiled and wrapped his arms around Jonah's neck.

"Really?" Corbyn asked and cocked his head to the side.

"Definitely. Now let's go!" Jonah said happily and Corbyn smiled. They left the shop and soon arrived to another shop. It was a cute one and Corbyn knew this place very well.

"This is where my inspiration came from for Besson Sweets!" Corbyn yipped and Jonah smiled.

"I remember that you told me this a few week after we met." They went and sat down at a small table in the corner of the shop. A waiter came over and took their order.

"How was tour?" Corbyn asked and Jonah smiled.

"Crazy, chaotic, but fun and amazing." Corbyn smiled. He gripped Jonah's hand and intertwined their fingers. "I missed you like crazy though." Corbyn smiled and soon their food came.

Corbyn had a sandwich with a cookie and Jonah had the same. They ate and talked while Corbyn reminisced in this time. He had too! Jonah was a star. He wasn't going to leave him, but he was going to travel and soon going to Europe.

"I love you." Corbyn said between bites of his cookie. Jonah looked up and smiled.

"I love you too."