114|The Stress

jonah had fallen ill. he ended up in the hospital and that upset the other four boys.

their main rock that pretty much kept their life together (daniel pitched in every now and then) was stuck in the hospital, which meant that all of those responsibilities fell on the next oldest, corbyn.

of course, the blonde was unorganized as it is already. how was he supposed to organize the other three?

well, he had to figure that out. and fast.

🖤🖤

corbyn woke early the next morning despite being fucking grumpy. as the morning progressed, he got more and more grumpy.

"corbyn! where my beanie?" daniel yelled from upstairs.

"on the TV where you left it last night!" corbyn yelled back as he styled his hair.

"corbyn!" he sighed and dropped his head.

"yeah?!"

"do you know where my shoes are?!" zach yelled and corbyn shook his head while rubbing his face.

"check by the front door!"

"ooohhhhhh." corbyn sighed and continued styling his hair. he finished and jogged downstairs, narrowly missing the youngest of the band as he ran by.

he jogged to the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"who drank my apple juice?!" daniel yelled beside him and corbyn groaned lightly. he already had a massive migraine.

"i might've!" jack yelled back.

"i'm gonna kill you, jack avery!" daniel yelled and tried to run, but corbyn grabbed him an held him.

"dani, calm down. we can get you some more and you can keep it in your room in your mini fridge. okay? calm down." the blonde sighed and limped in the olders arms. corbyn set the other blonde down.

soon, zach came skipping downstairs.

"zachary!" corbyn sighed as he quickly snatched the necklace form zach.

"heyyyyyyy!" zach whined as jack ran down. corbyn zach back and handed jack his necklace. the permed boy smiled and skipped back upstairs.

"okay, c'mon guys! uber's here!" corbyn yelled. zach and daniel ran out and too the car while corbyn waited for jack. "jack! hurry your ass up before you make us late!" corbyn yelled as the pounding in his head got worse.

the permed singer soon appeared and ran out. corbyn shook his head and slake dout before locking the door.

🖤🖤

corbyn trudged into the hospital and checked in. he wandered up a few levels and walked to a room. he knocked with his knuckled and the brunette looked up.

"corbyn." he breathed a d the blonde smiled lightly. he walked into the room and plopped into the chair.

"i'm going to worship you for now on, jo." corbyn sighed and leaned his head back.

"why?" jonah set down his phone and he watched the blonde breakdown in front of him.

"it's so hard, jonah. i-i don't know how you do it." corbyn cried as he buried his face into his hands. "i have a migraine nearly everyday. i don't get enough sleep at night. i try so hard to keep everyone together and on-time, but i don't know if i can take anymore."

the blonde sobbed and the vrunette's heart broke.

"baby. come up here." corbyn slowly got up form his chair as jonah scooted over. he slowly climbed into jonah's bed. the brunette wrapped an arm around his shoulders and held him close. corbyn buried his head into his broad chest.

"shhhhh. it's okay. let go, baby." jonah rubbed his back then lightly coughed into his elbow. "i'm sorry, babe. no one asked you to do this. you just kinda assumed the position." slowly, corbyn's sobs slowly. "fall asleep, baby. it's okay. you can sleep."

corbyn blinked lightly before letting his - finally - tired eyes shut. his slow breathing let jonah know the blonde was passed out and jonah kissed the crown of his head.

"you deserve the world for trying to do this, baby." jonah whispered and he too fell asleep. he smiled knowing that corbyn might actually get some decent fucking sleep since he fell ill days before.