45.2|Break Up

TYPE: sad/floof
REQUESTED: Killer__Girl
WARNING: drinking, swearing, mentions of rape, sad
EXTRA: waiting for your comments alexis
WORD COUNT: 1295

〰️

corbyn was walking down the sidewalk when he saw someone stumbling down the street. they were mumbling to themselves.

"jonah?" corbyn asked and the boy looked up.

"corbyn?" he had a loopy smile on his face.

"what happened?" corbyn asked and looped his arm around jonah's waist.

"i went to a bar, showed them my ID, and i drank for a bit." jonah said and stepped off to the side a little.

"oh, jonah. you know you can't hold alcohol well." corbyn said as they walked on.

"yeah, i do, but i guess its worth it because it gets my mind off you." his head fell as they walked on. corbyn frowned lightly. they soon got to corbyn's house and corbyn hauled him inside.

he sat him in a chair and jonah started to sob.

"hey, hey, baby? what's wrong?" corbyn asked and cupped his cheeks.

"i fucking miss you, corbyn, an-and i don't know what to do! ever since we split, you haven't left my mind. i've thought of you every time i woke up, or laid down to sleep. i hate myself every day for letting you leave. so many thoughts have consumed my head and i agree with most of them." he sucked in a breath a wiped his tears away. corbyn was still listening, but was getting him some water.

"one even said i should leave this planet. i agreed for a tiny bit of time. then i sat back and laughed at myself. crying and wanting to die because of some stupid boy who was making you choose between your family and theirs? it was pathetic in my eyes." jonah laughed and corbyn nodded while he set the water down. his face never turning the whole time.

"i guess i just miss you and want you back, but it won't happen, right? you've moved on and have another guy, or girl. right? living like i never even existed?" jonah asked and looked at the blonde brokenly. "right?"

corbyn simple shook his head and wiped his eyes. "nope. don't got no one. don't trust anyone anymore. not even myself, but don't show remorse for me. i got what i deserved." corbyn said and waved his hand. there was silence for a few minutes.

"what did he do to you?" jonah whispered and corbyn shook his head.

"i don't need your remorse after what i did to you." corbyn started walking away. jonah sipped the water and his eyes followed the blondes body to the living room. jonah looked around and gasped.

"you still have it up?" jonah asked and corbyn looked at the wall. he chuckled lightly.

"of course. why would i take it down?" corbyn asked. it was a picture from when corbyn got surgery for his throat. he had a tube in his throat and was holding up a peace sign with jonah laughing next to him.

jonah smiled, but frowned after.

"what did a boy do to you, corbyn?" he asked and corbyn shook his head again.

"i-i can't. it won't matter."

"just tell me dammit!" jonah shouted and corbyn shook his head again.

"no!"

"just tell me!"

"no, i can't!"

"just fucking tell me!" jonah shouted and corbyn stood up.

"i said no and that's final!" corbyn yelled and jonah stood up too.

"tell me what he fucking did!" jonah shouted and corbyn shook his head once more.

"no!" corbyn yelled and jonah scooted closer.

"corbyn matthew besson!"

"i was raped!" corbyn finally shouted and his chest was heaving up and down. "i was walking home the other night and my ex came up to me. he pulled me into an alleyway and said 'this is what you get for hurting jonah.' he fucked me against the wall and left me in the alleyway. i think i sat there for a good fifteen minutes sobbing before getting up and getting dressed. i stumbled home and sat down. i relived the moment again and again. i ended up not eating for a week and i lost a lot of weight. i left my bed to go to work and that was about it. i drank water, but that was the only thing entering my body. i worked out and shit, but i wasn't the same. i just started eating yesterday." corbyn sat back down and stared at the wall.

jonah just stood there speechless.

"before he left the alleyway, he spit on me and said 'if you dare hurt another boy like that again, i'll hunt you down and do even worse.' i'm scared to go out now, but i honestly deserve it." corbyn said jonah furrowed his brows.

"you don't deserve it, corbyn. nobody does." jonah whispered and corbyn cruelly laughed.

"just go get some sleep, jonah. you won't remember any of this in the morning anyway." corbyn whispered and jonah shook his head.

"not unless you come too." jonah whispered and corbyn laughed.

"i don't sleep anymore, jonah." corbyn said and looked up. "i took the night shift at work, so i work at night and get i don't know, maybe, three hours of sleep." jonah frowned even more.

"this isn't healthy, corbyn."

"nothing is." jonah sighed. "go get sleep, jonah. i'll be there when you wake up tomorrow."

"you promise?"

"yeah." corbyn said and jonah slumped his shoulders. he walked towards corbyn's room and once corbyn heard his door close, he let out a silent sob.

jonah's tan eye lids fluttered open and he looked around. he was in corbyn's room. he could tell by the pictures on the walls and the body under him. he looked up and saw the blonde staring at the ceiling.

"why am i here?" jonah asked and corbyn licked his lips.

"you were drunk last night, i brought you home, i cared for you, and i'm willing to take you home." corbyn said and jonah nodded.

"you got any advil?"

"yeah." corbyn reaches over and handed him the headache killers and a glass of water.

"thanks."

"yep." corbyn laid against the headboard and sighed.

"did i say anything last night?" jonah asked and corbyn nodded.

"you cried and said how you miss me and want me back. you also said that you wanted to die because of what i did. you said how i consumed your thoughts and some more." corbyn said and shut his eyes.

"did you sleep last night?"

"no, i stayed in the living room until about midnight, then i came in here and laid down. i was awake and you ended up cuddling into me." corbyn said and jonah sighed.

"you said you'll take me home?" he asked and the blonde nodded. "now?"

"whenever you want." corbyn said and jonah nodded. he got out of bed and so did corbyn. they walked downstairs and jonah slipped on his shoes. corbyn grabbed his shoes and his keys. he put on his shoes and they walked to the car.

they got in and corbyn started it. he started to drive. within five minutes, the two were at jonah's house.

"here we are." corbyn said and jonah opened the door. jonah turned back to corbyn and turned his head. he smashed their lips together and corbyn was frozen before kissing back. jonah smiled and pecked his lips.

"you didn't deserve what your ex did to you." jonah slid out of the car and shut the door before running to his door and slipping into his house. corbyn sat there, baffled, before pulling out of the driveway and driving him.

a smile made its way to his lips and it was a real smile for once.