19|Halloween Decorations

the wind blew leaves around yhr neighborhood as kids took this final opportunity to ride their bikes, rollarblades/skates, and skateboards.

corbyn placed a sticky of some fake-bleeding hands onto the window and went out side.

"hey, mr.besson!" a boy greeted.

"hey, dani!" he greeted back and the blonde smiled as he pedaled his bike faster.

"morning, mr.besson!" jack greeted after as he passed on his skateboard.

"morning, j!" as corbyn was raling leaves, his dog, milo, ran to the fence and whined happily.

"hey there, puppy." a brunette boy said and corbyn looked over. "what's his name?" he asked and looked up at corbyn.

"milo." the kid smiled.

"zach!" his father called out and corbyn looked up as he started putting carrion tape on his fence.

"is that jonah marais?" he asked and the brunette looked up.

"besson." he smiled and corbyn smiled back. he opened his gate and ran across the street.

"well, you've shaped up since high school that's for sure." corbyn said and jonah laighed.

"just a little." tiny zach came running over and jonah picked him up.

"what made you come back?" corbyn asked and jonah shrugged.

"family mostly. plus, i want z here to grow up in my home town." jonah replied and corbyn nodded.

"you're not gonna beat me up in the school bathroom again are ya?" corbyn asked with a smirk and jonah laughed.

"last i checked, you liked those beatings." jonah said and corbyn winked.

"mayne you can come over and beat me in my bed." he winked and an across the street again.

"maybe i will!" jonah shouted after him and he chuckled at corbyn's middle finger.

"daddy, who's that?" zach asked.

"a boy i went to scho with." jonah told him, but there was more behind that story. he watched corbyn putting up different scarecrows, zombies, and other halloween decorations.

he smiled and walked into his own house and zach grabbed a few ghosts and lights.

so, jonah helped him put them up. and through the window, he could see corbyn.

he smiled.

maybe they could start what they had again.