75|Drinking

corbyn sat in the kitchen. he had a beer bottle in his hand and a few others scattering the floor. he took another chug of his beer and sighed. his head fell against the cabinet and the door opened.

"wow. you look great." corbyn looked up and jonah, his older brother, stood there. the blond just laughed.

"i mean, sure." he responded and chugged another mouthful.

"corbyn, how many have you had?" he asked and he day down across from him.

"i dont know? six? seven? lost count at three." corbyn sighed and let his head fall back.

"they put you down again." jonah whispered and the boy shrugged.

"they just said a few choice words then left." corbyn lifted his head and downed the rest of the bottle. he reached for another one, but jonah pulled the package away.

"no more." jonah said and stood up. he pulled up corbyn and the boy groaned.

"why? they want me dead anyway!" corbyn yelled and jonah winced. he hated it when his little brother got this way. he sighed and picked him up. the boy punched his chest before starting sob.

"i-i'm tired of it, jo. he threw a bottle at me today. i barely missed it when i moved my head. that's when they trash talked me. then they left." corbyn sobbed into his shoulder and jonah sighed.

jonah cuddled him close then laud down with him. the blonde cuddle duo and cried more.

"i'm sorry, corby." jonah breathed and the blonde just shrugged before soon falling asleep. "i'll get you away, corb. i promise." then jonah soon drifted off too.