10|Besson's Sweets

corbyn flicked a switch and the tiny, soft, white lights turned on in the small shope. he smiled as he flipped a sign.

a few moments later, costumers flooded in to get different bakery foods. donuts, muffins, pastries, cakepops, maybe even a coffee. after the rush died down, a couple boys walked in.

"hello, my names corbyn and what could I get you today?" corbyn asked kindly and the tallest smiled at him.

"hello, corbyn. i'm jonah an dthis is my friend daniel. we need six donuts please." he said and corbyn nodded. he paid then corbyn led the two boys. they picked out six before leaving.

a few days later, the same boy walked in, just without the brunette with him. (a/n: I originally had daniel as a brunette i think-)

"hello, jonah." he greeted and the tallest smiled.

"hell, corbyn."

"six donuts?"

"you know me so well." corbyn smiled and led jonah over. he picked out the six then paid.

"see ya later, pretty boy." jonah farewelled and corbyn smiled.

"bye, handsome." he looked down and saw a slip of paper.

"text me, jonah." corbyn smiled to himself before helpi ng more customers. the day was slowly coming to end and corbyn was closing up.

jonah knocked on the glass door as corbyn was sweeping and he smiled. he opened the door and jonah walked inside.

"need some help?" jonah asked and corbyn shrugged.

"i mean, you xna help if you'd like." corbyn said and jonah smiled. "can you sweep for me while I got get the dough ready for tomorrow's batch?"

"of course." corbyn smield and handed him thr broom. he disappeared and jonah started to sweep.

by midnight, jonah was heading bc home. corbyn turned off the soft lights then kissed jonah's cheek.

"thanks, handsome." then he pushed him outside and locked the door. jonah smiled and laughed at corbyn while the blonde smiled back.

it had been a few weeks since corbyn met jonah. the brunette boy was amazing, cute, funny, and corbyn just loved him.

so, jonah asked him out, but then his job, or touring really, got in the way. he promised that in a month, or two he would come back and take corbyn on that date.

"I'll be back in a few weeks, okay?" jonah asked and corbyn laughed.

"you're saying that like i'm a dog." jonah chuckled and leaned down. they shared a kiss before jonah leaned his forehead on the blondes.

"I love you." jonah whispered and corbyn smiled.

"I love you too." he responded and kissed hin again. he pulled away and put together a box of six donuts and a few coffees. "its on me. oh, and tell your bandmates that they're making me sad." corbyn said and jonah nodded.

"will do." then he left the shope and corbyn smiled.

a/n
not like the original, but hey, I tried