45.3|Break Up

TYPE: floof
REQUESTED: AngelOfAlone Killer__Girl
WARNING: chute as fuck, swearing, fRiSkY
EXTRA: part fucking three
WORD COUNT: 350

〰️

corbitch🖕👌
hey

corbitch🖕👌
you wanna talk about that kiss?

baby🙃👌
what's there to talk about?

corbitch🖕👌
us.

corbitch🖕👌
talk about us

baby🙃👌
what about 'us'?

corbitch🖕👌
do you wanna get back with me?

baby🙃👌
wait

baby🙃👌
really?

corbitch🖕👌
yeah

corbitch🖕👌
really

baby🙃👌
of course!

baby🙃👌
i wanna be with you again!

corbitch🖕👌
physically or relationshiply?

baby🥰♥️
both essentially

love🥰❤️
then i'll be by in five mins

baby🥰♥️
okey!

〰️

corbyn stopped his car and jonah ran to it. he pulled out of the driveway and drove back home. as soon as he was parked in his own driveway, corbyn crawled over the center console.

he sat in jonah's lap and joined their lips. jonah's hands went to his hips and held them. corbyn's hands went to his brown hair.

"fuck, i missed your lips, babe." jonah groaned and corbyn smiled. jonah kissed him more. "let's go inside, babe." corbyn opened the door and slid out. jonah following with his keys and phone. they soon got inside and the taller pulled the shorter into another kiss.

corbyn's hands gripped his shirt. jonah's hands went to his hips. they moved to the couch and their assault on each other's lips continued.

"i'm sorry." corbyn breathed as he laid his forehead on jonah's.

"don't be, babe. i have you back and that's all that matters." jonah said and kissed him again. corbyn melted into it and jonah took advantage of that.

〰️

jonah ran his fingers through corbyn's blonde tufts of soft hair. the sun was slowly rising and it casted the perfect glow on jonah.

"damn." corbyn whispered and jonah looked at him.

"what?" jonah asked and pulled corbyn closer.

"i can't believe that my boyfriend looks this good." corbyn murmured. "then again, i can't believe that your mind again." corbyn cuddled closer.

"well, i guess we were just meant for each other?" jonah shrugged and corbyn giggled.

"whatever you say, baby." corbyn laughed and jonah smiled.

"i love you, babe."

"i love you too, baby."