99|It's A Custom

the day before every big game for the high schools football team, it was a custom for the lover, or partner, of each player to wear the jersey.

if you didn't have a girlfriend, or boyfriend, then you give it to your best friend.

so, corbyn walked into school with medium jersey wrapped around his body with the words, MARAIS 17, on the back.

jonah wrapped his arm around corbyn's waist and the blonde smiled up at him. many girls were wearing different jerseys with different names and numbers  then there was one other boy wearing one.

"jack!" the blonde shouted the brunette turned around and bounced over. they hugged and jack smiled. they ran and caught up to their boyfriends.

on jack's back sat, HERRON 18, and corbyn smiled. they all walked to their classes, jack and corbyn, getting kisses before running off.

later that day, the two boys ran around the field still in the jerseys. it was gym, but you were ordered to keep them on all day for goodluck.

tomorfows big game was the Seahawks versus the Rams. (no not professional football) they were city rivals, there only being three highschools in their big city.

last year, the seahawks, jonah and zach's team, won. actually, the team had a winning streak of seven years. jonah's older brother, eben, was on the football team and started the custom with the jerseys.

he had won every year that he was on the football team, that being his entire high school career, then he graduated and jonah started. they haven't lost since eben had started as a freshman.

jonah was going to win this eight game for eben because his older brother deserved it. the older was paralyzed, so he could only do so much when it came to basketball, but play nonetheless, so ebenwas going to be there tomorrow night to watch them win.

corbyn stopped jogging as the teacher blew the whistle.

"i want you all wearing jerseys right now to be there tomorrow night! wish our players goodluck!" then he dismissed them and the ran inside. corbyn changed quickly then headed out.

jonah wrapped his arm around corbyn's waist as they walked along the school halls.

they were ready. and they were going to win.

💚💚

it was one minute until the game was over when the play started. jonah had gotten the ball and ran, passing it to daniel before he was tackled and they boy threw it to zach. the brunette caught it and landed in the end zone just as the clock hit zero.

everyone on the seahawks side jumped up and screamed out. the score went from twenty to twenty seven.

the home team won by seven points. jack and corbyn both raced down and as jonah broke off from his team, he was able to catch his blonde boyfriend in his arms.

the last game and most important game was won by thr home team.

the boys and girls all cheered as corbyn joined lips with jonah.

"told ya, you'd win." corbyn whispered against his lips and jonah chuckled. "after this, i'll give you a reward." jonah smirked and kissed him again. eben wheeled other as jonah set corbyn down.

"you did good, kid." jonah leaned down and hugged eben and corbyn smiled. soon, the pair's split while jonah and jack put up the trophy.

soon, the four boys headed home, all with amazing plans stuffed in their heads.