85|Terrible Relationship

corbyn was a top dog at his school. nobody dared to mess with him. the tale is that the last time a boy messed with corbyn, he had a broken nose, arm, and knee. everybody was scared of corbyn.

except the teachers of course.

but there was one exception to corbyn's rudeness.

everyone knew the schools biggest brat jonah marais. it was like a match made in heaven.

corbyn beat up kids while jonah trashtalked them. everyone hated them, but again, was afraid of them.

everyone knew to stay the fuck out of their pathes, especially when corbyn was pissed. like today.

corbyn was pushing kids and hurting everyone, but when jonah was by his side, he calmed a tiny bit and didn't push as hard.

he ran from the school and basically said fuck you to everyone. this was the second time he missed school this week.

his mom was going to be pissed.

but he couldnt care less right now. he pulled jonah into his truck and drove somewhere private. there, they let off steam. ;3

after that, corbyn went home and laid with jonah in bed. yeah, people hated him and thought he was a terrible fucking human being, but that didn't stop him from cuddling his princess.

and before he built up the persona of hurting people, girls, and boys alike, threw themselves at corbyn.

then he started breaking hearts and hurting people, but somehow, somewhere, this stupid little daddys brat broke him and he was whipped.

hell, the two bashed each other all the time. they'd throw insult after insult at each other, but by the next day, or night, they were back to each other either fucking, or cuddling.

it was a different kind of relationship and everyone thought that one day, jonah, or corbyn was going to leave the other, but they've lasted for nearly four years like this.

they started dating in eighth grade, and haven't stopped.

everyone is waiting for a pin to drop, or a word too far to be spoken, and the world goes to shit, but they didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.

hell, they were seniors in high school now. next year, they were leaving and never coming back.

they were going to abandon the city theyve ever known and bash each other in the wilderness.

out there, in forests and fields, no one could stop them from going just a step too far.

that's all they want.

they want to go too far. see how pussy the other is. see if the other will leave.

they were destined for doom, but the boys motto predicted it honestly.

if ya gonna go down, go down while having fun.

this was their fun.

and that's how it was staying.

a/n
i decided to be like other people, how do you like the middle concept?? like do you want me to go back to the left, or continue in the middle??