43|Best Friends

TYPE: floof
REQUESTED: nah
WARNING: eh
EXTRA: short, but chute! :,)
WORD COUNT: 215

〰️

corbyn smiled as he bounded up to the red front door. his small body was shaking with excitement. a tall lady opened the door and let the blonde in.

"jonah's in his room, babe." carrie said and corbyn nodded. he ran upstairs and into jonah.'s room.

"bean!" jonah said happily and ran over.

"jojo!" corbyn said and the two seven year olds collided.

〰️

corbyn was at the park and looking around. he soon spotted his best friend jonah. the brunette ran to him and they did their handshake. after, they ran to the swings.

"we're gonna be here for each other forever, right?" jonah asked and corbyn nodded.

"yep!" the eleven year olds kept swinging before running around in the grass.

〰️

corbyn chewed his bottom lip as he scanned the crowd. he soon spotted jonah and ran forward. jonah spotted him too and also ran. the two seventeen year old boys collided and fell to the ground.

they held each other as though if they let go, one would disappear.

"i missed you these past six years." corbyn murmured and jonah smiled into his neck; corbyn doing the same.

"i missed you more." jonah murmured and corbyn pulled him impossibly closer.