100|Bad Parenting-Not Anymore

for decades, the besson's only knew one of parenting, abusive.

the boys in the families were always treated like slaves while the girls were always treated like queens. the girl were never punished, but  the boys on the hand were treated like shit.

the smallest things got them into the basement and that was never good, but corbyn never liked those parenting rules.

he vowed to change that policy.

the man was adopting a boy as he was gay, one violation of the policy, didn't like the idea of using another girls body - whether she wanted to or not, to create a baby.

so, corbyn signed the papers for a thirteen year old boy named jonah.

he watched as the boy flinched with every touch laid on his body and corbyn already felt pity and guilt flood his body.

the boy seemed to lighten up at the sight if corbyn though. the blonde led him from the foster home and to his car. the boy sat down carefully and corbyn rubbed his fingers lightly.

the boy flinched, but gave into the touch soon. they pulled up into a driveway of a sma-small house. the boys eyes widened slightly and corbyn helped him out and get settled into the house.

then corbyn heard a knock. he trotted to the door and opened it. his father stood there and walked in.

"dad-"

"is this the boy?" he asked as he roughly pulled jonah into the room but his arms, a pure look of fear in his hazel eyes.

"get. your. hands. off. my. son." corbyn growled and ray threw the boy forward. jonah landed on his knees and whimpered. corbyn let anger fume from his ears.

"you bastard! you have no right to touch, or throw, my son around like that!" corbyn yelled and jonah slowly crawled to corbyn's legs. his fingers gripped at the cloth of his pants and held tight.

"excuse me?"

"i'm not raising him like you raised me and my siblings." he growled and placed his fingers in the boys hair below him.

"'not raising him like you and your siblings?'" he asked and corbyn nodded.

"i will not torture this boy as you torture me and my brother." he growled. "now, out of my house, and dont ever come back." he pointed to the door and ray shook his head.

"disappointed-"

"i. dont. give. a. fuck. you stupid son of a bitch." corbyn growled and felt jonah shake as he walked by.

"stupid ass son." then the door slammed and jonah flinched. corbyn crouched down and cupped jonah's cheeks.

"are you okay, buddy?" he asked and jonah nodded as he wrapped his arms around his neck and corbyn picked him up.

"i won't hurt you, buddy."

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

jonah bounded up to the house and his rainbow skirt flew lightly. then he opened the door and skipped into the room.

his fathers were cooking and he ran over.

"hey, dad. hey, papa." he whispered and the two looked back.

"hey, buddy." corbyn nuzzled their noses together and jonah looked at daniel next. they nuzzled their noses together too. jonah giggled and skipped upstairs whole the two blonde fathers smiled at their son.

"you did great, babe." daniel whispered as corbyn turned back to him.

"i did didn't i? i got two beautiful boys who are mine and woudlnt want that any other way." then they pecked their lips and jonah ran back downstairs to join them.

a/n
ew dorbyn
awwwww jorbyn
my two moods-