71|Protective

jonah stood in front of corbyn and  smiled. corbyn smiled na eaned down. he kissed the boys head. the brunette smiled up at him. his tongue lolled out as they walked on.

the dog was strutting in front of corbyn and being all protective. corbyn was his human and that's how it was staying.

corbyn smield as his bullies from school walked up.

"john, ryan." he greeted and jonah growled at them. the two immediately backed off without a word as the big German Sheppard growled more.

corbyn smirked and walked on.

"jonah, come." the dog caught up to the boy and the other two walked away slowly. he walked into the trailer park he lived in with his mom. he walked down a couple street before jonah was trotting ahead.

"hey, faggot!" corbyn sighed as he turned around. jonah was soon by his side and standing tall.

"what do you guys want?" corbyn asked and the two boys smirked. they walked up and corbyn placed a hand on jonah's head to calm him.

one suddenly swung and jonah jumped. he rammed his body into the males then trotted back to corbyn. the boy groaned as he got up.

jonah growled and barred his teeth at ryan. the boy just smirked before lifting something up. corbyn quickly put himself in front of the dog and got a bullet to his abdomen. the boys froze in place then ran off.

corbyn fell to the ground and jonah licked at his face. he barked just to keep his eyes open.

dad! stay with me!

corbyn patted the side of his head and scratched it a bit. joanh was licking his face. soon, an ambulance came and loaded corbyn. the dog instinctively jumped up into the back and the paramedic smiled.

jonah put his paws on the stretcher and whined slightly. corbyn made contact with jonah's brown and blue eyes. then he passed out from pain and anesthetics.

when corbyn woke, jonah was laying on his legs.

"jojo." the dog looked up and yipped happily. he leaned forward carefully and licked his face. corbyn giggled lightly and petted his head. the dogs tail wagged happily. he laid down lightly and corbyn smiled through his tiny wince.

a nurse came in and smiled.

"he is very loyal." she said and corbyn nodded.

"yeah...hes been this way since he was a pup. it reminds me of my best friend who passed a couple years ago." corbyn said and the woman smiled.

"well, he stayed by your side the entire time. someone had to stand and pet him durning surgery because he wouldn't leave your side." jonah looked up at him innocently.

"that's my boy." corbyn whispered and the dogs tail wagged. corbyn kissed his nose then he sneezed. "rejecting my love now?" the dog started to lick his face all over and corbyn smiled. the nurse giggle slightly before leaving.

corbyn then laid back and the dog laid on him. the pair slowly started to fall asleep.

a/n
okay, that was cute