15|Jorbyn|Middle School

TYPE: fLoOf
REQUESTED: nUpE
WARNING: eH
EXTRA: tHeIr bOtH 13
WORD COUNT: 248

〰️

Jonah smiled lightly as he walked into the large school. He looked at the time and saw he'd have to wait for fifteen minutes before his "best friend" Corbyn arrived.

He walked over to the breakfast lines and got some breakfast. He sat down and started to eat. Fifteen minutes went by and the blonde entered the building. He perked up and smiled. He trotted over and set his stuff down. He hugged Jonah quickly before going to the breakfast lines.

He soon came back and sat down.

"Morning, bean." Jonah spoke quietly and Corbyn smiled.

"Hey, Jo." They are and talked about random shit.

Tome Skipy

Corbyn and Jonah were soon walking home. They crossed anstreet and turned down a dirt road.

"I love you y'know that right?" Joanh asked and looked to the boy next to him. Cornyn nodded.

"I love you too, Jo. I know you do." Cornyn kissed his cheek before running forward.

"What? You want a kiss?" Cornyn taunted and Jonah nodded with a smirk. "Then come get me." Cornyn took off down the road and Jonah chased after. He grabbed the blondes backpack and pulled him back.

Corbyn clashed into Jonah's chest. Jonah turned him around. He lifted his chin and smashed their lips together. They pulled away after a little.

"That never gets old."

"And it never will." Corbyn smiled and soon the boys were running home again.