14|Paranormal Activity

corbyn ran down the school hallways as it became frigid and the lights started to flicker. he looked back and saw nothing, but then as he turned his head forward, he ran into someone else.

he fell to the ground on his ass and looked up. he screamed at the sight of the ghost of daniel, his ex boyfriend. he tried to scoot backwards, but failed and was stuck.

daniel came closer and flew above corbyn. he was about to bring down a bat on him when something sliced through him and he disappeared. corbyn looked up and saw two boys.

both had brown hair and were wearing leather jackets.

"you okay, kid?" the tallest asked as he lofted him up.

"ye-yeah, i'm good. who're you?" he asked and the boys smiled.

"jonah and zach marais. we fight what's after you  for a living." corbyn looked at him like he was crazy, but nodded. they smiled.

"now, do you know where daniel's bones were buried?" zach asked and corbyn shook his head.

"he was cremated." he replied and they swore.

"is there anything he'd be connected to that you have?" jonah asked and corbyn's brows furrowed. then he nodded. he took out a necklace.

"i was going to bury it, but then this!" he threw his hands up and sighed. he handed the necklace. on it said, "daniel" in cursive.

"can we burn it?" jonah asked and corbyn nodded. then daniel appeared. he screamed and corbyn jumped. jonah pulled him behind hi. then handed zach thr salt. he poured salt and gasoline over the necklace as daniel ran towards them.

he took out a lighter and lit it up. it started to melt. daniel stopped and soon bursted into flames. then his soul flew upwards.

everyone had heavy breathing.

"you're safe now-" jonah started, but corbyn cut him off by kissing him. then he pulled away quickly and kissed zach's cheek.

"thanks, and see ya later, cuties." corbyn yelled as he ran down the hallway. jonah and zach were frozen before looking to each other. they broke out into smiles.

a/n
based off a show i love ;3