83|Quoting Vines

"when you get your haircut and it looks fresh. and  you're like afraid to go outside because you might fuck someone's bitch." corbyn quoted wellington boyce's vine.

"corbyn, the only bitch you'll be fucking, is me." jonah responded and corbyn rolled his eyes.

"shut up. you ruined it."

💙💙

"can you pass the toast?" jonah asked as they were eating breakfast.

"seven thousand points to gryffindor."

"and the butter?"

"seven hundred thousand points to-" corbyn couldn't finish as he started laughing. jonah rolled his eyes.

"god dammit, corbyn matthew besson." jonah swore and corbyn just laughed.

💙💙

"we now return to our president having a mental break down." corbyn said awkwardly as he sat with the boys in the studio.

"corbyn matthew besson. i swear to god."

"none of you told me i had to do any work as the president." corbyn responded and that caused jonah to pick up corbyn and throw him from the room. "assholes."

💙💙

"do you realize you could die, right now?" corbyn whispered and jonah looked at him weirdly. "why the fuck am i friends with you? you always say weird shit." then corbyn got up off the couch and left.

"corbyn, i am going to kill you." jonah growled.

💙💙

"i love you." jonah whispered.

"i looovv...no. i Louie Vuitton you. no, fuck this is hard." corbyn swore and jonah pushed him away. corbyn fell to the ground with a thump. "ow."

💙💙

"so like, what're you doing for valentine's day?" the interviewee asked and corbyn smirked.

"oh no..." daniel whispered.

"corbyn, you even try-" jonah was saying, but then was cut off by corbyn.

"sleeping." corbyn said with a smiled. "sleeping, all day." jonah pushed corbyn off his stool and the boy fell onto the ground.

"he does this on a daily basis." daniel said and the interviewer nodded and smiled. corbyn got up, but then jonah pushed him again.

"ass!"

💙💙

jonah laid down in bed and was about to fall asleep when corbyn bursted in.

"what the cuck-"

"im anxiety."

"well, i was just about to sleep, so." jonah replied.

"fuck no." corbyn said with the shake of his head. jonah picked up something and threw it at corbyn.

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR VINES, CORBYN." jonah yelled as corbyn fled the room.

💙💙

"so my man was eating my ass right?" corbyn talked loudly to zach and jonah overheard.

"CORBYN!"

"sorry, inside voices, right. so my man was eating my ass right?" he whaiepred and jonah threw his hands before before leaving the room.

💙💙

"im just not ready to go off private yet." corbyn said and jonah let his head fall. "no one cares. no one gives a diddly dick that you took your dumbass dog to the vet." corbyn smiled like a dumbfuck at jonah and the brunette growled.

"im tired of you and your stupid vibes, you ass." jonah growled and corbyn slightly frowned.

"sorry, jo...i didn't realize you hated them so much." corbyn folded his hands and jonah sighed.

"come here, babe." jonah said and motioned to his lap. corbyn slid over the couch cushions and into his lap. "i dont hate them, they can just get annoying with you constantly quoting them. tone it down just a bit. you can still quote vines, just not everyday, please."

"okay, jo." he whispered and jonah cupped his cheek with one hand. the other sat on his thigh. he pulled corbyn into a kiss. they're lips moved in sync and corbyn hummed. jonah lightly gripped his thigh and corbyn whimpered.

"take me, daddy. take me as my apology." jonah smirked and picked up corbyn before heading to their room.

a/n
fuckin love Wellington Boyce and Patrick William Charleton 😝🖤