58.2|Psycho Murderers

a/n
kinda dark.
not gonna lie

corbyn drug the blonde boy to the chair and tied him down. jonah soon joined him by this side.

his shirt sleeve rode up and jonah saw his engraving.

"you're still my bitch." he chuckled lightly and corbyn blushed. the boy in front of them groaned opened his eyes. he immediately tried to scream, but it muffled by the cloth in his mouth.

corbyn smiled evilly.

"can i have a piece of him, daddy?" corbyn asked innocently as he looked up at the older. the boy in the chair squirmed and jonah simply nodded.

corbyn smirked and stalked forward. he trailed his finger over his neck and his pulse. jonah just sat down in another chair and watched corbyn and daniel. daniel sobbed and corbyn slapped him.

"shut up." then he grabbed his hair and pulled his head back, exposing his neck. his tongue licked over this neck then bit down harshly. the cry daniel let out made jonah hum.

corbyn pulled back to admire his work as he licked his teeth and lips from the blood. daniel whimpered and looked up at him with big, blue, teary eyes.

"oh, baby, dont give me those eyes." he whispered and pulled out the cloth. daniel panted heavily while corbyn grabbed a knife.

"please-" his cry was cut off as corbyn shoved the knife into his abdomen. daniel yelled and whined after. corbyn pulled out another knife and grabbed his arm. he engraved two words.

'my bitch' then he went to the other arm and engraved their seal. it was a simple 'w' 'd' and 'w'. daniel shook and sobbed as corbyn stepped back.

"you wanna a turn, daddy?" corbyn asked as he leaned back against the older. he batted his eyelashes at him and jonah cocked his head in thought.

"you...are crazy a...whore." daniel spit at corbyn and he scoffed. jonah stood.

"excuse me, boy?" he grabbed daniel's chin roughly and jerked it so his jaw was close to breaking. "you're the one tied up so i'd watch your mouth." he let go of his jaw and punched him.

blood splattered out and rolled down his chin.

"youre the crazy murderer with your stupid little twink bitch." daniel spat and that really set jonah off. he kicked his chest and the chair fell over. Daniel groaned as the k ife move inside of him.

"darling." corbyn walked up to jonah and looked at him innocently.

"yes, daddy?"

"get the whip and bat please." jonah sat daniel back up.

"do your worst, you son of a bitch." daniel growled and jonah smirke.d. he untied him from the chair then hung him from the ceiling.

corbyn came back with the whip and bat.

"which do you want, daddy?" corbyn asked and jonah picked up the metal bat. he tested the weight in his hands before swinging. it hit daniel's head and he whined. corbyn set the whip down and walked behind him.

he observed his ass and licked his lips. he groped his cheeks while jonah hit his chest with the bat.

"p-please." he whimpered and jonah just smirked.

"darling, you wanna take a blow at him for what he called you?" corbyn nodded and walked around. daniel was bleeding from his eyebrow and mouth.

corbyn smirked and took the bar.

"this is for calling me a crazy whore." he swung and hit his chest. more blood dribbled from his mouth. "and this is for calling me his little twink bitch." he swung the hardest he could and hit his head. daniel's head dropped and jonah reached up. he felt his pulse.

he shook his head.

"good job, darling." he praised and brushed corbyn's cheek. corbyn leaned into the touch as they left the room to get cleaned up and hunt down their next victim.