5|Spooky Scarecrows

scarecrows. everyone's afraid of them. jonah hated his. everyday he'd walk out into the field to collect corn, and see that creepy scarecrows staring at him.

today was no different.

jonah woke up early, got into his clothes, and walked out to the field.

he picked some corn and soon found the scarecrow. his creepy smile and one button eye gave jonah chills.

but then his head tilted and jonah thought he was going fucking crazy. then his loose arm reached up and untied the other. the scarecrow then fell forward and untied his ankles.

the straw and fabric thing fell to the ground and so did jonah. his breathing started to pick up as the scarecrow stood up.

jonah tried to crawl away, but the scarecrow was always there. he turned over and starte to crawl on his hands a knees.

but then straw wrapped around his ankles and pulled him away. he screamed out, but he was too far into the stalks.

jonah's nails raked against the dirt as he was pulled further and further into the talk stalks.

🎃🎃

timothy walked out into the corn fields.

"jonah!" he yelled out, but nothing returned. he looked out and saw the scarecrow tied up onto his pole. he shivered and looked at the overturned bucket.

"jonah?!" he yelled, but nothing responded. "hm." he sighed and  turned around. he started walking away and the scarecrow widened his smile. then he cocked his head to the side...

a/n
corbyn's the scarecrow btw