15|Baking Pies

corbyn set one pie on the windowsill and set another next to it so they could cool.

"boys!" he called out into the large front yard. three little boys and a man came humming. corbyn smiled and jogged up to him.

"hello, my love." he greeted and corbyn giggled.

"hello, my angel." corbyn replied. they pecked their lips together before daniel, jack, and zach came crashing between their legs. the oldest, daniel, smiled at his fathers. the middle child, jack, made grabby hands to jonah. and the youngest, zach, made grabby hands to daniel.

so, jonah and daniel picked up the boys and corbyn smiled. he pecked daniel's cheek then jack and zach's temples.he kissed jonah again.

"now, who wants pie?" the boys cheered and jonah smiled.

"can i help finish that one?" daniel asked as he pointed to the last pie crust.

"of course, sweetheart." he said so daniel and corbyn set to finish the last pie and get it into the oven.

"what piez did you make, love?" jonah asked as he set zach down at the table next to jack.

"pumpkin, apple, and we just put in blueberry." corbyn replied and daniel licked his lips.

"can't wait." jonah smiled and pecked his lips again.

"so, who wants apple?"