74|One Little Thing

all it took was one little rumor.

one tiny rumor that ruined corbyn's life, and it came from someone he never tho8ght would do such a thing.

jonah marais, his boyfriend, had leaked a rumor that wasnt true about corbyn. jonah went behind the boys backs to consult a fan who hated corbyn into doing something. he asked them to create a photo of corbyn sniffing crack.

he then posted it and everyone saw. corbyn included. his caption killed corbyn though.

jonahmarais i thought that after all these years...corbyn had stopped with this crap. looks like he didnt and im disappointed...@corbynbesson

that post then went to destroy his life. his family had disowned him, the other boys kicked him from the band, and jonah broke up with him.

his career went down the toilet faster than you can say, "boo."

so, corbyn write his thoughts in short words and paragraphs.

corbynbesson damn...there it goes

corbynbesson hope you're happy

corbynbesson its getting harder and harder to breathe these days

corbynbesson maybe i should just go...

corbynbesson congrats guys

corbynbesson going m.i.a.

corbynbesson see you on the news :)

NEWS: Male singer, Corbyn Besson, was found dead yesterday afternoon in his bedroom at the Why Dont We house. apparently the boy had been getting a lot of hate and was kicked form the band and his family no longer took him in. more on this later...

corbynbesson guys, this is daniel. if you dont know, corbyn killed himself last night...and zach found him

jonahmarais it was a joke...only if he knew that

and the replies to jonahs post were destroying him.

pipers_angel_ you are a sick and horrible human. you should do that to people let alone one of your best friends! HELL, HE WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND. NOW HES GONE

Killer__Girl why would you spread that shit around if it was a joke? Don't you get how fucked up that is to hurt someone like that?

aaliyahs_angel_ you are seriously fucked up, man. i dont know why people still follow you.

GgBesson papi what the fuck?!

aaliyahs_angel_ okay so like corbyn says hes leaving the band as a joke and you think SPREADDING A RUMOR THAT HES DOING DRUGS IS A JOKE!?!?! TAKE IT FORM ME, THAT SHIT FUCKS U UP MAN. YOU ARE DISGUSTING

jxrbyns_kid this is messed up man, corbyns dead because of you. hope you're happy with yourself.

and worse, but that was the thing about jonah. he was laughing about this whole thing. he found it funny.

until that night. zach ran upstairs to tell corbyn to leave the house and opened his door. a note was sitting on the bed and zach furrowed his brows. then he heard a clank from the bathroom.

he walked over and opened the unlocked door and yelled. the other three were upstairs fast and stood behind zach who was on the floor. there was corbyn, his bottle of anti-depressants empty next to him.

his eyes blank.

jonah just stared at him. what had he done?

then everything went to crap. jonah forced himself to stay strong though. who would care about his pain? the mental institute he was placed in with the nurses apparently.

so, jonah spent most of his days sitting in silence, staring at the plain white walls.

all the while, why dont we was falling apart.

fans were leaving the fandom.

corbyn was watching with a smile from above because karma is a bitch.

after a few years, life seemed to even out for the three remaining boys. even though one of their friends were dead and the boy who caused him to die was locked in a padded room because he had become clinically insane.

it was after that, that people still kept the old boys in their hearts, but forgot about the new ones - corbyn as an angel, jonah clinically insane.

but jonah learned and important lesson a few years ago.

rumors hurt and kill the bullied.
while karma hurts and kills the bully.