A/N|I Thought I Was Going To Die Today...

i might not be updating in the near future.

today, i went to the park in my trailer court. i just wanted to simply swing for a few moment and be all happy then go home and eat.

well, what happened, was the opposite.

i had been swinging - fairly high too. when i was swinging foward, in a matter of seconds the swing broke and i fell.

i landed on my tailbone on hard, sandy ground. for maybe a solid minute, i couldn't breathe, i could only speak few words, and i was scared. i know i always talk about wanting to die, but in that moment, i had never been more scared.

i just sat there, struggling to breath and struggling to talk. my thoughts were, "shit! shit! fuck! oh my god! i dont wanna die! not now! fuck! talk, you dumb bitch. come on."

it was scary. then i sat there for another few minutes after i had caught my breath and i could speak.

then the pain spread like a wildfire in California.

pain all up my spine and shoulder blades. i had slowly got to my feet and walked for a moment, thanking god i could still feel my legs after that. so, after that, i went home limping and ate and now i'm sitting in the recliner chair with a pain in my ass/lower back and i want to die, but not literally considering i just freaked out.

this is why i might not be updati ng because my entire back is in pain and i cant take in a breath without pain.

deeply sorry to everyone, but i'm glad that this happened to me and not some seven year old kid. i can probably take this pain better than they would.

sorry, again, but i hope you all feel  better than i fucking do.

i love you all and hope you stay safe :)