6|Jorbyn|In Times Of Need

TYPE: Angel AU
REQUESTED: ye Killer__Girl
WARNING: eh
EXTRA: eh
WORD COUNT: 505

〰️

The small, six year old brunette boy was sitting alone in his room. His sister wouldn't play with him, she was too busy with her boyfriend who was on the phone. His parents were at work too.

Jonah picked at the carpet. He simply didn't know what to do. Nothing on his tablet interested him, his toys didn't look fun, and it was raining too to boot.

He sighed and looked out the window.

"Bored, little man?" A voice asked and Jonah turned to where it was coming from. A tall blonde stood there and he smiled.

"A little."

"Hmmm. Maybe I can help with that?" He asked and leaned down. The brunette cocked his head and giggled when the man picked him up. He raised him up high then spun. The boy giggled and then Corbyn tossed him to the bed.

He bounced on the bed and giggled again. Corbyn came over and sat next to him.

"I can always count on you to help me." Jonah said and Corbyn smiled.

"Of course you can."

[9 Years Later]

Corbyn felt a tug on his soul as he was waiting for something. He followed the tug and found his boy on his knees. He saw many men crowding around while many people were on their knees.

"Give is the key, or we kill the boy!" A man screamed and jabbed the barrel of a gun into his temple.

"Oh, hell no." Corbyn said and snatched the gun from the mans hand. He screamed like a girl and Corbyn smiled.

"Now, go." He spoke and the guys trembled in fear. The cops arrived and took the guys into holding. Corbyn slowly led Jonah away and once back home he showed.

"I-I-I thought you were an imaginary friend." Jonah stammered and Corbyn shook his head.

"I'm afraid not, little man." Corbyn said and the boy smiled.

"B-But why did you save me? Why do you only come out at certain times?" He was full of questions.

"For one, I'm supposed to watch you and protect you until you're supposed to die. And I only come out when you need it." Jonah was still shaking and Corbyn placed his hands on his arms.

"Calm down, little man. You're okay." He brought him close and Jonah loved the heat from him. He started to cry and Corbyn brushed his hair.

"Will you leave me?" Jonah asked and looked up at him.

"Not unless you want me too." Corbyn replied and Jonah smiled through his tears. Suddenly, Corbyn leaned down and joined their lips. Jonah was surprised, but kissed back.

Corbyn soon pulled away, but Jonah pulled his face back down. Corbyn leaned down and Jonah laid against the bed with Corbyn above him.

"I thought angels were innocent."

"Not all are." Corbyn spoke then pulled away and they looked into each other's eyes.

"Stay with me. Forever."

"We'll see, little man, we'll see."