3|Urban Myths/Legends

jonah and daniel were running through the deep and dark woods in the middle of the night. sudden growls made them stop and look around. then a tree branch snapped.

they both jumped and looked around. then jonah spotted red eyes. a snarl came from below them, but he couldn't see the animals face.

"it's a-a hellhound!" daniel yelled and took off again. the red eyes flicked over him dismissively and looked back at jonah. his snarl became more evident as jonah slowly lowered to the ground. the hell hound pounced and stood above him.

slowly, the dogs form became visible. it was very fit and eyes glowed redder.

"corbyn." a British accent commanded and corbyn stopped growling. he stepped off of jonah and sat down. "how?" jonah stood quickly and looked at the shadow-dog.

"how whst?" he looked up at a dirty blonde.

"how did you bond so quickly with my dog." his eyes rolled and jonah shrugged.

"no clue." the boy held out his hand. the handle of a leash sat in his hand. jonah stared at it with wids eyes.

"wha-what?" he asked and ths boy pushed our his hand.

"take it." jonah slowly took the leash from his hand. the hellhound stared expectantly at jonah. he gripped it and the other man disappeared. it was just him and corbyn now.

the hellhound howled to the sky and made eye contact with jonah after. then a paper was ruffled in his hand. he opened it.

tip: if he howls, he has to do his job

jonah nodded and unclipped his leach. the hellhou d rubbed against his thigh before running off into the dark. oh lord, he had some work to do now.

a/n
70k reads?! waaaaaa?